Author Topic: Kottonmouth King... here, I'm gonna help you....  (Read 266 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kottonmouth King... here, I'm gonna help you....
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2005, 03:40:02 PM »
You don't fucking get it, do you? If you're butt hurt because of his remarks; ignore them. Christ, is that too fucking hard to understand?

Your come backs suck and make you look like a bigger idiot than his dumb comments do - seriously, his insults are some of the worst I have ever seen, your replies just make you like an idiot.

Just grow the fuck up and ignore it.

sums up what is to say about 1,00000 posts made by you two during the last 5 days

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2005, 03:40:28 PM »
LOLL you lack common sense.... if I'm the one who initially clowned you to get a "response" out of you, how does it make sense to say that you're trying to get a "response" out of me by responding to what I said? LOLLL you really are a retard. Stop being an idiot, go to school, and plastic surgery would do you good as well.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2005, 03:41:02 PM »
He can't ignore them... he knows it's true, he knows he's a retard who looks like Krondon, so he has to try to defend himself.... LOLLLLL that's all there is to say about it

I don't even think it's that big of a deal, you do. It was a joke, you look like Krondon... big deal... get over it. Stop crying like a little bitch.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 03:47:15 PM »
lol Jamal, what i find kinda funny is that you, not being a retard according to yourself, are not getting tired of responding to the responses he responds with to get a response from you. I know i would

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »
lol Jamal, what i find kinda funny is that you, not being a retard according to yourself, are not getting tired of responding to the responses he responds with to get a response from you. I know i would

I guess he just loves his own posts. I got tired of reading those insults the second time I read one.

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 03:53:58 PM »
both of you nerds need a new hobby, this shits becoming more work for me

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2005, 03:54:44 PM »

I guess he just loves his own posts. I got tired of reading those insults the second time I read one.

I'm gonna give you a prop just because I can.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2005, 04:00:05 PM »
ok this niggas post kinda made mine look weird but yeah i locked the thread, this niggas just supanigga and can post whereever he wants