Author Topic: Trauma, tell us about the Church of Latter Day Saints and how you became Mormon  (Read 685 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've also talked on here about how I haven't went to church in years, and I'm not even a member. 

You say you talk about it all the time, but really, I didn't know you weren't a Mormon anymore, why did you leave?

Because of my posts.

Don Seer

What is the purpose of knocking good people down? 

Ask yourself that, you faggot.

what a sad individual you were.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If you've ever met a mormon, though, you know they're nice people, and anyone that would talk trash about them is suspect in my opinion.  What is the purpose of knocking good people down? 

I don't usually consider people who advocate a "shock and awe" bombing campaign against a soveriegn nation that has never attacked the United States, a war that killed 100,000 Iraqi's... I don't consider people who advocate such acts to be nice and good people.  I'm sure some of them are, but one of their leaders was on TV and he said the official position of the war was that they were in support of George Bush!  Is George Bush a good and nice man, is what he is doing torturing and killing those people in Iraq good and nice?  I didn't think Jesus or John Smith gave an example of being an aggressor?   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

If you've ever met a mormon, though, you know they're nice people, and anyone that would talk trash about them is suspect in my opinion.  What is the purpose of knocking good people down? 

I don't usually consider people who advocate a "shock and awe" bombing campaign against a soveriegn nation that has never attacked the United States, a war that killed 100,000 Iraqi's... I don't consider people who advocate such acts to be nice and good people.  I'm sure some of them are, but one of their leaders was on TV and he said the official position of the war was that they were in support of George Bush!  Is George Bush a good and nice man, is what he is doing torturing and killing those people in Iraq good and nice?  I didn't think Jesus or John Smith gave an example of being an aggressor?   

infinite.. you're making yourself look a fool again.

where does this all BS come from?

is george bush a mormon? no. 

this has no relevance at all. 'mr paranoid victim syndrome'.

i haven't heard about mormon's being instrumental in, or any part of the 'war on terror'.

Thirteen

allah must have for all these terrorist acts around the world to be taking place...

man before you point the finger look at how fucked up epople in your own religion are... every piece of bullshit you post on this message board makes it look like your beliefs are the greatest good... truth is everything that any of us believe in is fucked up... christians have murdered millions of people and enslaved millions, muslims have murdered millions and enslaved millions... athiests have murdered millions and enslaved millions

i don't see why you continuously point the blame in other places while pople in your religion are fucked up themselves....

i guess this does prove me wrong... retards do make fun of other retards

Don Seer

i don't see why you continuously point the blame in other places while pople in your religion are fucked up themselves....

its a shame you haven't seen infinite evolve from the mixed up/dysfunctional christian 'majoring in english' kid who worshipped pac and eminem to what he is now.

from the outset he has continued to blame everything wrong with his life on other people.. from the girl who spurned him to christianity.

he has a persecution complex.

Thirteen

too bad he doesn't try a suicide bombing attempt...he'd probably just fuck up and kill himself

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Most Christians, like Trauma, will tell you on one hand that the people of their religion are good and nice, and that their God, Jesus, turned the other cheek and was peaceful.  One of the leaders of the Church of Latter Day Saints was on television and he said that the offical position of the Mormons was that they were in support of George Bush in his war.  I'm not calling their religion "bad", that is just my reply to Trauma saying that they are all nice and good people.

... Then, second of all, Muslims on the other hand, do not claim to be non-violent.  Muslims don't ever claim that the Prophet Muhammad was non-violent.  Therefore, when Muslims are violent, it is not hypocritical.  In the Qu'ran it says, "Fight those who fight You".  So when 50 years ago the United States decided that they would start fighting for oil in the Muslim world, Muslims fought back against those who were fighting them. 

Is that simple enough, or do you need me to explain again?   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 10:44:04 AM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »

Thirteen

Most Christians, like Trauma, will tell you on one hand that the people of their religion are good and nice, and that their God, Jesus, turned the other cheek and was peaceful.  One of the leaders of the Church of Latter Day Saints was on television and he said that the offical position of the Mormons was that they were in support of George Bush in his war.  I'm not calling their religion "bad", that is just my reply to Trauma saying that they are all nice and good people.

... Then, second of all, as far as my own religion.  We do not claim to be non-violent.  Infact, we don't ever claim that the Prophet Muhammad was non-violent.  Therefore, when we are violent, it is not hypocritical.  In the Qu'ran it says, "Fight those who fight You".  So when the United States decided to start fighting for oil in the Muslim world, Muslims fought back against those who were fighting them. 

Is that simple enough, or do you need me to explain again?   

well in the bible, god wiped out the earth when he got pissed at the people and made it rain 40 days and 40 nights

so the christian americans got pissed at muslims and made it rain bombs and missles for a reasonable amount of time wiping out the muslims

so i guess we're both even when it comes to religions

and you believe in either of those examples you're a dumb motherfucker

acbaylove

Why you people gives a flying fuck which religion Trauma follows? It's his life, and we can chat for hours clowining other people's religions. He's right: 90% of you dont really wanna know more infor about it but about Trauma. To clown him.

Trauma-san

I'm too big of a man for Infinite to tear down individually, even though i admit I fully support the Iraqi war.  I fully support the war on terror, and I fully support George Bush.  My religion isn't even necessary, Brian.  Attack me personally if that's what you want to do, you don't need to attack my religion.  I have continuously exposed you for the sad, pathetic little boy you are, and you don't like that, so you look for ways to attack me.  Since Mormons are generally despised by everyone in the world, including chiefly the Christians you have absolutely no connection with, it's convieant for you to use that as a way to attack me.  How's your daddy's drinking? 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Actually, I didn't say much about you personally in this thread.  All I did was argue your point that any Mormon you meet is a good and nice person, because to me, good and nice people don't advocate, as an official church statement, an agressive war that kills 100,000 people. 

If your not a Mormon anymore and you don't want to talk about this or any subject regarding religoin, that's fine, but this is a religion and polotics forum, and that's all I did was made a religious and political statement.  And actually my statement was very light compared to other people, my comments were not disrespectful.  It's a reasonable objection to make, that good and nice people don't generally advocate waging an aggressive attack that kills 100,000 people who never did anything to them.  You shouldn't pay so much attention to me all the time.

acbaylove

What being a good and nice people has to do with the war in Iraq, man? Shit, you are pathetic now. Like if Christians never fought a war. Like if Muslims aint killing other people for Allah. Like if in Africa they aint killing millions of people just cause they dont want to follow a religion. Like if.. shit, why am i wasting my time with you anyway?

Thirteen

What being a good and nice people has to do with the war in Iraq, man? Shit, you are pathetic now. Like if Christians never fought a war. Like if Muslims aint killing other people for Allah. Like if in Africa they aint killing millions of people just cause they dont want to follow a religion. Like if.. shit, why am i wasting my time with you anyway?

yeah it's useless man, he forgets people in his religion said that they were going to wipe out all of the jews in the middle east... he forgets that people in his religion wants to kill everyone in the west

he's just mad mormons have the power to do what they say on a more massive scale than muslims can.... because if muslims had the kind of technology the US has... all the jews and the US wouldn't even exist anymore