Author Topic: baby bash, one of the most underrated rappers ever  (Read 662 times)

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
Re: baby bash, one of the most underrated rappers ever
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2005, 10:27:19 AM »
baby bash is wack, im not into that pop shit!! His flow is weak and his raps are terrible!! He sounds like a computer voice!!
Aint feelin him and never gonna buy shit from him! what happened to tha real G's outta tha Bay!!?
G-A-T-E 13

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2005, 05:31:51 PM »

u'd think bash was from tx,all the slang he uses and he and spm r closer than snot 2 a nose...but dude is from valley joe like rod nem had said

he is alright by himself..

but when he's tagged up with chingo bling or carlos (spm)...he's mos def the most underrated rapper,

he cant see spm tho.. that nigga is the throwdest mexican out of tx..some of the niggas in tx cant fuck with spm..

put bash with chingo or spm.. u got some tight shit....

Yep if you get over his voice and sometimes R&B tendencies...Bash is very talented...no SPM...but talented...heavily slept on...he's more than just pop Mexican type shit...check ya PM's by the way...Tamale Kingpin...

meklo_loko

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2005, 10:32:31 PM »
hes from tha bay now from texas. hes a good rapper but a sick ass sellout. he used to be from n2deep n latino velvet. hes over there wit frost n them now. n spm .

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2005, 10:43:25 PM »

how did he sellout...

i dont see how ...he still hold it down 4 the ese's....i can see if he wasnt fuckin with mexican rappers/entertainers... all 2getha...

kuz i dont see how he sold out...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2005, 11:51:07 PM »
Basically what everyone is saying. His from the Bay. He was working with Frost and N2Deep at first, and was on Don Cisco's album in 1998 when Thump was trying to promote Cisco. So he has Cali experience, then he started working with SPM later in his career, but still was part of Latin Valvet. Now's his mainly working wih Frankie J, who was part of the Cumbia Kings, a group basically that's off of Selena's family in Texas, and he does most his work now in Texas, but is still from the Bay.

Now as for Baby Bash, I personally love his shit. I have had some great memories with his music, and honestly I think Latin rap needs Baby Bash to sell more so that the mainstream can open up to Latin rap again. Not since Frost, Cypress Hill and Mellow Man Ace has the mainstream accepted Latin rap. But with Fat Joe, more Baby Bash, and N.O.R.E., the greater rap community can open up again and hopefully open some doors.

Personal preference, Baby Beesh > Baby Bash, as I even remember Suga Suga being by Baby Beesh, and refused to call him Baby Bash until I bought the album and heard him say Baby Bash. But right now, any mainstream attention to Latin rap is good, and hopefully him and Frankie J can make some hits.

DAYUM

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2005, 11:57:23 PM »
Basically what everyone is saying. His from the Bay. He was working with Frost and N2Deep at first, and was on Don Cisco's album in 1998 when Thump was trying to promote Cisco. So he has Cali experience, then he started working with SPM later in his career, but still was part of Latin Valvet. Now's his mainly working wih Frankie J, who was part of the Cumbia Kings, a group basically that's off of Selena's family in Texas, and he does most his work now in Texas, but is still from the Bay.

Now as for Baby Bash, I personally love his shit. I have had some great memories with his music, and honestly I think Latin rap needs Baby Bash to sell more so that the mainstream can open up to Latin rap again. Not since Frost, Cypress Hill and Mellow Man Ace has the mainstream accepted Latin rap. But with Fat Joe, more Baby Bash, and N.O.R.E., the greater rap community can open up again and hopefully open some doors.

Personal preference, Baby Beesh > Baby Bash, as I even remember Suga Suga being by Baby Beesh, and refused to call him Baby Bash until I bought the album and heard him say Baby Bash. But right now, any mainstream attention to Latin rap is good, and hopefully him and Frankie J can make some hits.

lol the cumbia kings are from corpus christi same with salena but they dont represent it hard like the real rappers do here...

salena was from the hood she was hot if udont know who she is J lo played her in a movie i use to think jennifer lopez was mexican for that...

and they are always playing that frankie j song on the radio i think it sucks...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2005, 11:59:45 PM »

lol the cumbia kings are from corpus christi same with salena but they dont represent it hard like the real rappers do here...

salena was from the hood she was hot if udont know who she is J lo played her in a movie i use to think jennifer lopez was mexican for that...

and they are always playing that frankie j song on the radio i think it sucks...

Cumbia Kings ain't even rappers... they are on the pop tip... lol

And I know Selenia... before she died, I used to watch Univision and Telemundo to catch her videos 'cause she was fine as fuck. I seriously think J-Lo was picked to play her 'cause they had the same size ass.

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2005, 12:05:54 AM »
true salena was thick and nice and had sum nice big ol lips too

as for the kumbia kings yeah they are pop/latin

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2005, 01:34:59 AM »

good summary..he also put in the same amount of work with chingo bling(1 of the funniest rappers on earth) as well..as he does with frankie j...they got movies,and a shitload of other stuff comin...he still shows carlos (spm) love ..kuz they learned from each other...

1 thing bash does do is network his ass off boy aint never been a slouch

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2005, 02:48:10 PM »
true salena was thick and nice and had sum nice big ol lips too

as for the kumbia kings yeah they are pop/latin

Dat boy Frankie be wreckin' though...