Author Topic: Korn's head writes a song to 50 cent. says christianity is real not faked.  (Read 240 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Former KORN guitarist Brian "Head" Welch has defended himself against accusations by KORN singer Jonathan Davis that he has embarked on a "false crusade" by leaving the band to focus on Christianity. In an e-mail sent to MTV News, Welch said he still loves his KORN brethren, but that he was beginning to bristle at those who doubt the sincerity of his transformation.

"Sorry Jonathan, my 'false crusade' was not the reason I left KORN, it was what saved my life," Welch wrote. "I still love those guys to death, but if anybody trashes God, I am human and will defend Him and myself by any means necessary."

Welch's solo CD is close to being completed, and he added that he's just finished one instrumental track called "A Letter to Dimebag", which he wrote in tribute to the late guitar legend.

"It's a guitar-solo instrumental," he explained, according to MTV News. "I wrote it for Dimebag because he always used to tell Munky and I to put guitar solos in KORN's music."

Another track which may or may not get released is — as Welch described it — "a personal letter to 50 CENT from God."

"The Big Guy speaks through me a lot when I write, and I have a song for 50 CENT I wrote in the Holy Land. I feel like it's a personal letter to 50 from God, so I'm going to give it to him personally and see what his reaction is," Welch wrote to MTV News. "If it's a positive reaction and he's willing to talk to me, then I'm not gonna release it, but if the reaction is not positive, I'm going to share it with the world

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Umm,so whats the main reason behind the track he made about 50???All I can see from this is a 1 line diss towards this guy from 50.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
probably so that somebody will pay attention to a solo album from a guitarist

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
probably so that somebody will pay attention to a solo album from a guitarist
lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
this fool got too much time on his hands

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this guy on crack???

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
is this guy on crack???

He was a Meth addict.

'EclipZe

lol what a wanker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
another loser
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG