Author Topic: Gun Pulled On Jadakiss After Hot 97 B.I.G. Tribute  (Read 282 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Gun Pulled On Jadakiss After Hot 97 B.I.G. Tribute
« on: March 10, 2005, 10:22:34 PM »
Four men were arrested last night (March 9) after a man in a stolen tow truck pointed a gun at rapper Jadakiss after an event honoring the murder of Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace.

According to reports, Jadakiss was leaving Hot 97’s "Official" B.I.G. tribute party at the Roxy in New York

The rapper was allegedly threatened by four men. One of the men flashed a gun at the rapper, but was spotted by a police officer who ordered the men to stop the vehicle.

The men attempted to flee in the stolen tow truck, but ended up crashing into a police car.

The men’s identities have yet to be revealed, but police are questioning them now.

Source: World Wide Connected

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Jadakiss Calls Wendy Williams, Says Gun-toters Are Fans!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 10:48:32 PM »
Jadakiss called into radio queen Wendy Williams' show this afternoon to refute reports of 4 men brandishing a gun at him.

Apparently, Kiss had just finished his performance at The Official Tribute To The Notorious B.I.G. at NYC's Roxy nightclub, when he left without security. Fans waiting outside saw the Yonkers firespitter and showed their support of his recently leaked diss track aimed at 50 Cent.

Jadakiss told Wendy that as the crowd cheered him on, some fans in a truck, "flashed their hammer to show their support, but they ain't know a blue suit had peeped it." Kiss explained that the cop told the men to pull over and that's when the men attempted to drive away, but hit a squad car instead. Kiss said, "Those were actually fans that were arrested" and that the men were not a threat to him or anyone else in the area. Kiss asserted that it's the police that are hyping the situation "to make it look like all Hip-Hop is bad."

According to police of the 10th Precinct, a 28-year-old Brooklyn man named Lonnie Jennette, was driving of a stolen black Chevy tow truck along with Phillip Gallegos, 28, Luis Roldan, 25, and Tykey Davis, 17. The four men, waved a silver handgun at Kiss before being spotted by police. Jadakiss was unharmed and did not press charges.

Currently, Jennette is being charged with grand larceny auto, reckless endangerment, unlawful use of a vehicle, and criminal possession of a weapon. Phillip Gallegos is charged with criminal possession of a weapon. Luis Roldan is charged with reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon, and Tykey Davis was charged with disorderly conduct.

NYPD was out in full force on March 9th, the 8th anniversary of The Notorious BIG's death, as two major Hip-Hop events were taking place in the city. The Official Tribute To The Notorious B.I.G. was held at The Roxy. Meanwhile Justo's Mixtape Awards was held at BB King's in Times Square.

Due to recent rap beef, Hip-Hop police have reinforced their on-going probe into the industry. Federal investigators have questioned and monitored a wide range of artists and industry executives. According to industry insiders, federal authorities are looking into a series of industry-related crimes like extortion and robbery and the increased number of casualties, including the unsolved murders of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.

Several anonymous industry insiders, including music lawyers, executives and talent managers, recently spoke to Newsweek on the current probe. According to a prominent music lawyer, prosecutors are inquiring about "anyone in Hip-Hop."

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Gun Pulled On Jadakiss After Hot 97 B.I.G. Tribute
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 10:50:12 PM »
Lmao..........

Caution2006

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 11:25:59 PM »
would have been nice if it was on 50 instead of jada but as we all kno 50 cent is at home getting steroid up

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 12:18:19 AM »
lol @ jadas comments about these dudes

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 03:29:43 AM »
lol @ jadas comments about these dudes
indeed  ;D

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 04:46:34 AM »
would have been nice if it was on 50 instead of jada but as we all kno 50 cent is at home getting steroid up

Nah i doubt that he's probably dancing to Candy Shop In Da Club he has in house.......

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 10:49:17 AM »
lmao
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jome

Re: Jadakiss Calls Wendy Williams, Says Gun-toters Are Fans!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 10:11:05 PM »
Jadakiss told Wendy that as the crowd cheered him on, some fans in a truck, "flashed their hammer to show their support, but they ain't know a blue suit had peeped it."

lol, classic.
Jada got gangsta fans.  :D ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Jadakiss Calls Wendy Williams, Says Gun-toters Are Fans!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2005, 04:31:27 AM »
Jadakiss told Wendy that as the crowd cheered him on, some fans in a truck, "flashed their hammer to show their support, but they ain't know a blue suit had peeped it."

lol, classic.
Jada got gangsta fans.  :D ;D

Lol...damn.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2005, 04:49:15 AM »
What kind of dumbfuck jacks a tow truck?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2005, 08:31:15 AM »
What kind of dumbfuck jacks a tow truck?

Lonnie Jennette, Phillip Gallegos, Luis Roldan and Tykey Davis.........so it's actually 4 dumb fucks