Author Topic: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!  (Read 2040 times)

Jome

Re: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2002, 10:33:52 AM »

I usually trust Jome's opinion, he's got good taste in music

Thanks man :D :D
And Antonio for quoting it :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2002, 10:39:38 AM »
Thanks man :D :D
And Antonio for quoting it :D

NP. I just hope i'll not be labelled as a "Jome dickrider" too now. ;D

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2002, 10:56:12 AM »
YOU MUTHAFUCKA'S CRACK ME UP WIT "SNOOP NEEDS TO REINVENT HIMSELF", "SNOOP NEEDS TO GOT BACK TO HIS ROOTS".  I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK DO YALL WANT.  YOU GOTTA TAKE THIS ALBUM FOR WHAT IT IS, "A COMPALATION".  ITS NOT A SNOOP ALBUM, NOT A E-WHITE ALBUM, NOT A RBX ALBUM, NOT A SOOPAFLY ALBUM BUT A COMPALATION.  THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE 70'S SHIT IS SO THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ON IT OR EVERYONE.  IF YOU DONT LIKE R&B DON'T PLAY THE LATOYA SONGS(SHIT I DONT)  I DONT LIKE BITCHES TREAT BUT THIS BITCH I WAS FUCKIN CANT STOP PLAYIN THAT SONG.  I JUST PLAY THE SONGS THAT I LIKE AND THE REST OF I SKIP.  THERES NO WAY THAT ANYBODY HERE CAN SAY THAT THERE IS NOT ONE SONG THAT YOU LIKE.  THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE CD IS SO YOU CAN GET THE FEEL OF HE ARTIST.  
IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING "I HOPE PAID THE COST DON'T SOUND LIKE THIS"  MUTHAFUCKA SNOOP'S NOT EVEN ON EVERY SONG. AND ON SOME SONGS ALL HE DOES IS SAY A HOOK.

THE MAIN THING THAT I GOT OUT OF THIS CD IS:

-E-WHITE IS PRETTY GOOD
-RBX-SOUNDS GOOD WITH OTHER PEOPLE
-SNOOPS SOUNDS GOOD WITH THE RIGHT BEATS
-LATOYA IS GOOD FOR HOOKS ONLY BUT TOO MUCH IS ANNOYING
-KOKANE CAN TAKE A PERFECT SONG AND MAKE IT  DISASTER.
-HI-TEK IS A MIX BETWEEN DRE AND BATTLECAT WHICH SOUNDS DAMN NEAR PERFECT
-MEECH WELLS IS GETTING BETTER AS A PRODUCER
-MOBB DEEP AND SNOOP ARE PRETTY CLOSE
-SNOOP RATHER PAY HI-TEK AND FRED WRECK FOR WHAT DRE DOES THAN FUCKING WAITING TILL NEXT YEAR FOR DRE TO DO ONE SONG.

BASICALLY THAT SUMS IT UP FOR ME.  I BET DRE DOES NOT PRODUCE ON SNOOP NEW ALBUM BUT I BET INSTEAD WE SEE A LOT OF HI-TEK AND FRED WRECK AT LEAST THREE SONGS FROM EACH.

Murrow

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2002, 11:30:51 AM »

LoL, you crack me up.

Jome

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2002, 12:26:02 PM »

NP. I just hope i'll not be labelled as a "Jome dickrider" too now. ;D

LoL, you blown your cover now :D :D

Juice

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2002, 12:49:00 PM »
LoL, you blown your cover now :D :D

:-/

;D

PLANT

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2002, 12:51:03 PM »
YOU MUTHAFUCKA'S CRACK ME UP WIT "SNOOP NEEDS TO REINVENT HIMSELF", "SNOOP NEEDS TO GOT BACK TO HIS ROOTS".  I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK DO YALL WANT.  YOU GOTTA TAKE THIS ALBUM FOR WHAT IT IS, "A COMPALATION".  ITS NOT A SNOOP ALBUM, NOT A E-WHITE ALBUM, NOT A RBX ALBUM, NOT A SOOPAFLY ALBUM BUT A COMPALATION.  THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE 70'S SHIT IS SO THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ON IT OR EVERYONE.  IF YOU DONT LIKE R&B DON'T PLAY THE LATOYA SONGS(SHIT I DONT)  I DONT LIKE BITCHES TREAT BUT THIS BITCH I WAS FUCKIN CANT STOP PLAYIN THAT SONG.  I JUST PLAY THE SONGS THAT I LIKE AND THE REST OF I SKIP.  THERES NO WAY THAT ANYBODY HERE CAN SAY THAT THERE IS NOT ONE SONG THAT YOU LIKE.  THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE CD IS SO YOU CAN GET THE FEEL OF HE ARTIST.  
IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING "I HOPE PAID THE COST DON'T SOUND LIKE THIS"  MUTHAFUCKA SNOOP'S NOT EVEN ON EVERY SONG. AND ON SOME SONGS ALL HE DOES IS SAY A HOOK.

-E-WHITE IS PRETTY GOOD
-LATOYA IS GOOD FOR HOOKS ONLY BUT TOO MUCH IS ANNOYING
-KOKANE CAN TAKE A PERFECT SONG AND MAKE IT  DISASTER.
-MEECH WELLS IS GETTING BETTER AS A PRODUCER
-SNOOP RATHER PAY HI-TEK AND FRED WRECK FOR WHAT DRE DOES THAN FUCKING WAITING TILL NEXT YEAR FOR DRE TO DO ONE SONG.

BASICALLY THAT SUMS IT UP FOR ME.  I BET DRE DOES NOT PRODUCE ON SNOOP NEW ALBUM BUT I BET INSTEAD WE SEE A LOT OF HI-TEK AND FRED WRECK AT LEAST THREE SONGS FROM EACH.

thats a good post.
DNARROW comin correct as usual ;)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2002, 01:51:22 PM »

LoL, you crack me up.

hahaha and u crack me up because u actually think eminem is a good rapper. LOL FUNNIEST SHIT I"VE EVER HEARD.

Murrow

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2002, 02:33:29 PM »

hahaha and u crack me up because u actually think eminem is a good rapper. LOL FUNNIEST SHIT I"VE EVER HEARD.

Hahahahahahaaaahhaha.  Man, I don't know...

Murrow

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2002, 02:36:57 PM »
Snoop should slow down; concentrate on writing some good songs, and not just shoot out half ass tracks with him moaning like Bootsy Collins on most of the time.

He needs to step it up and reinvent himself cause it is getting old.  It was fresh when we first heard "Tha Eastsidaz" cause he brought in Battlecat and Meech after all that No Limit shit.  Though now, it's playing out.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2002, 04:01:49 PM »
I was pleasently suprised by this cd.  The only song I listened to prior to buying it was "Doh Doh", and for some reason they changed it on he cd.  Overall, tha album was MUCH better than Tha Last Meal, but there are some flaws.  The first flaw is there are way too many producers on this album.  There are 20 tracks, and correct me if I'm wrong, but there are 7-8 producers on this album.  If I was to showcase my label like I believe Snoop was trying to do, I would have strictly done it in-house production.  Also, hopefully Soopafly proved Snoop TO RELEASE HIS FUCKIN ALBUM ALREADY!  "Bitches Treat" was one of my faves of the album, and he deserves an album WAAAAAAAAAAAY before Latoya Williams.  Talking about Latoya Williams, I don't think she can hold an entire album.  Her 2 solo tracks were one of the low points of this album. E-white isn't anything special.  His delivery doesn't stand out, and just wasn't all that he was hyped up to be, although "Doin it Bigg" was the tightest song on te album IMO.  I liked the beat to "Nite Locs", however Snoop should only allow the Kokane who made "Funk upon a rhyme" to grace the mics and ban the Kokane that's a 5th rate George Clinton wannabe from the studio.

overall, production up and down, as are some of the lyrics.  6/10

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2002, 04:04:13 PM »
Snoop should slow down; concentrate on writing some good songs, and not just shoot out half ass tracks with him moaning like Bootsy Collins on most of the time.

did u listen to the album.... he was spittin full verse all the time, what u talkin bout witht that boosty shit, he ain't doing it for a while now
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2002, 04:46:57 PM »

I belive Trauma has a degree in Phsycolgy...He might just be able too help u out...

Murrow

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2002, 05:22:55 PM »

did u listen to the album.... he was spittin full verse all the time, what u talkin bout witht that boosty shit, he ain't doing it for a while now

Wha ya mean, on the advance for his next album he does it all the time.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2002, 06:21:56 PM »

I belive Trauma has a degree in Phsycolgy...He might just be able too help u out...

why because i dissed eminem? who gives a fuck he sucks, everyone has their own opinions.