Author Topic: UEFA CHAMPIONSHIP!  (Read 593 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
UEFA CHAMPIONSHIP!
« on: March 09, 2005, 10:29:04 AM »
Yesterday has some good games...the barcelona vs Chelsea game was sweet..too bad my team lost...anyone see the Ronaldhino GOAL??? Fuckin sick!

Round of 16 - Second leg

08/03/2005

Chelsea   4-2   Barcelona
Milan   1-0   Man. United
Lyon   7-2   Bremen

09/03/2005

Juventus   20:45   Real Madrid
Leverkusen   20:45   Liverpool
Monaco   20:45   PSV
Arsenal   20:45   Bayern

15/03/2005

Internazionale   20:45   Porto
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UEFA CHAMPIONSHIP!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 10:36:19 AM »
Bayern will own that English Team that doesnt have ANY English players as starters.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Predator

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 10:53:29 AM »
Ronaldinho was bad ass that goal will go down as one of the finest and his amazing runs yesterday were breathtaking. chelsea cheated the last goal, holding the goalkeeper from behind is taking the piss. collina didnt see it? amazing. The ruck after as well blatantly Morinho had tipped one of his staff to make sure the stewards take time barcelona dont leave if they lose so they can have the chelsea team/staff and fans rub it in thier face. The steward calling Eto a monkey should of been allowed to be boxed by rijkaard, eto, ronaldinho. The way the stewards tried to man handle Ronaldinho was another piss take but he wasnt havin it. Oh yew Roman abromavich decided to walk in glory past the barca fans and someone lobbed a bottle too but it missed.

Man Utd. oh dear Ruud should of never been playin the crystal palace game was evidence he still isnt recovered and is rusty. He cost the game. Cafu did his best physicaly and mentally to wind up Ronaldo. Ferguson needs to hit the transfer market hard Utd's goalkeepers are not up to the job and should be jacked. Muthafuckas like kleberson who has been paid for doing fuck all hes just taking up space on the bench where a usefull sub could be brought in. I swear he just pretends to be injured. Ive seen him play less then 5 games for UtD. Chelsea are favourites is laughable coz when Milan get schvencko back thier fire power will be awesome.

Arsenal get Bergkamp back so they got someone to feed them decent balls but i cant seeing them make a great comeback.

Real Madrid n Juve will be the match to watch. juves missing one of thier best players but Balalck is back. I want Madrid to win so hopefully they give Mourinho a good thrashing later on.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 11:03:12 AM »
^^^madrid vs juve game is gonna great. Milan and man u game was closer than it really was. Milan should've had two. Even though im a man u, i know they deserved to lose. Ruud should've had two goals.

and hopefully Bayern beats the shit out of Arsenal  ;D

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 11:32:08 AM »
Its all about to kick off well discuss after the matches.

Predictions?

R Madrid 3 2 Juve

arsenal 1 Bayern 2

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:37:22 AM »
Real 2 1 Juve
Arsenal 0 2 Bayern

GAME TIME!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 11:59:20 AM »
Predictions:

Arsenal 2 Bayern 1
Leverkusen 3 Liverpool 2
Juventus 2 Real Madrid 1
Monaco 3 PSV 1

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 12:39:59 PM »
half time.

Arsenal gettin pimped so far. They cant pass and every time they make a feeble push Bayern tackle it off them. Bayern are flowing well.

2nd half Arsenal dont get a quick goal tempers are gonna flare up and cards coming out. wengers already pissing off the fifa official. Is Balack German captain? well if hes not hes germanys best player and most likely most influential and it wasnt wise fo wannabe german goal keeper lehmann to tangle with him

liverpool are doing wel shot 2 more leading 5-1 on agg. Leverkusen must be cacka.

Bergkamp stampin on Lucio - dirty dirty dirty.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 12:41:33 PM by The Predator »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 01:30:42 PM »
well we (Manchester United)  lost yesterday what a fuckin' kick to tha groin..........that shit made me feel gutted

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 01:46:29 PM »
Ballack is the captain, he supports Kahn cause he's on his team. That's why he's of course there to fuck with Lehmann.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Predator

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 02:41:30 PM »
Well the gooners are gone and R Madrid bite the dust too.

Liverpool won against a doo doo team.

Arsenal made a run for it and Henry zipped one in. Then stupid decisions and time wasting by Bayern and amazingly pires and toure cost them dearly. Bayern making subs in extra time fuckin hell. Bergkamp landing a sneaky punch. Credit gos to the goal keepers Lehmann saved the gunners from being shamed and khan kept the 1-2 hard shots at bay. Ronaldo and trechhardu or whatever the fuck his name gettin red cards is debatable. The linesman should of kept his mouth shut it was mr t who pulled and elbowed Ronaldo around the kneck and then got booted in the legs. Juve scored 2 nice on home ground one a bicycle kick and the other a powerfull lowdrive in to the side whizzing past 4 defenders and the goally.

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2005, 04:58:12 PM »
JUVENTUS 2 - REAL MADRID 0
 8)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 07:23:25 AM »
Ronaldinho was bad ass that goal will go down as one of the finest and his amazing runs yesterday were breathtaking. chelsea cheated the last goal, holding the goalkeeper from behind is taking the piss. collina didnt see it? amazing. The ruck after as well blatantly Morinho had tipped one of his staff to make sure the stewards take time barcelona dont leave if they lose so they can have the chelsea team/staff and fans rub it in thier face. The steward calling Eto a monkey should of been allowed to be boxed by rijkaard, eto, ronaldinho. The way the stewards tried to man handle Ronaldinho was another piss take but he wasnt havin it. Oh yew Roman abromavich decided to walk in glory past the barca fans and someone lobbed a bottle too but it missed.

The words whinging cunt come to mind when I read that.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 10:36:11 AM »

Man Utd. oh dear Ruud should of never been playin the crystal palace game was evidence he still isnt recovered and is rusty. He cost the game. Cafu did his best physicaly and mentally to wind up Ronaldo. Ferguson needs to hit the transfer market hard Utd's goalkeepers are not up to the job and should be jacked. Muthafuckas like kleberson who has been paid for doing fuck all hes just taking up space on the bench where a usefull sub could be brought in. I swear he just pretends to be injured. Ive seen him play less then 5 games for UtD. Chelsea are favourites is laughable coz when Milan get schvencko back thier fire power will be awesome.

Arsenal get Bergkamp back so they got someone to feed them decent balls but i cant seeing them make a great comeback.

Real Madrid n Juve will be the match to watch. juves missing one of thier best players but Balalck is back. I want Madrid to win so hopefully they give Mourinho a good thrashing later on.

chelsea may have "cheated" the last goal but they got cheated in the nou camp game

shit evens itself up
NO MORE WAR

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 12:00:49 PM »
chelsea may have "cheated" the last goal but they got cheated in the nou camp game

shit evens itself up

How did they get cheated  ???