Author Topic: michael jackson accused of running, judge issues arrest warrant  (Read 344 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - An angry judge issued an arrest warrant for Michael Jackson on Thursday after he failed to show up for his child molestation trial on time and his attorney announced the singer was being treated for a serious back problem.

Superior Court Judge Rodney S. Melville said he would also forfeit Jackson's $3 million bail unless he appeared in court within one hour.

The announcement came after a few minutes after court was to have begun. Jackson's accuser was expected to begin a second day of testimony against the singer.

The jury was not yet in the courtroom when the judge entered.

Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Mesereau Jr., said, ``Mr. Jackson is at Cottage Hospital in Santa Ynez with a serious back problem. He does plan to come in.''

The judge, obviously angry, declared, ``I'm issuing a warrant for his arrest. I'm forfeiting his bail. I will hold the order for one hour.''

Mesereau, whose request that the judge talk to Jackson's doctor on the phone was turned down, said a short time later that Jackson was on his way.

Hospital spokeswoman Janet O'Neill said Jackson left Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital at 8:45 a.m. It is about a 35-mile drive from the hospital to the court. O'Neill had no comment on Jackson's condition.

Mesereau had been observed talking urgently on his cell phone for about a half-hour before the session was to begin.

Jackson has had health problems that previously interrupted the proceedings. During the first week of jury selection he went to a hospital with flu symptoms. But he has been on time or early since then.

At the time of the bout with the flu, Melville told prospective jurors the delay was not part of a calculated attempt by anyone to slow down the trial.

``Mr. Jackson really was sick. He really did have the flu,'' the judge said at the time. ``I talked to his doctor. ... I wouldn't let anyone take advantage of us that way.''

On Wednesday, Jackson's young accuser faced the singer for the first time since leaving the singer's Neverland Ranch in March 2003, and described viewing sexually explicit images with the singer in his bedroom.

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: michael jackson accused of running, judge issues arrest warrant
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 09:40:23 AM »
haha!! Damn Michael shows up in pajamas. Furthermore, Bet Michaels bail is not revoked and he doesn't spend one hour in jail.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 11:17:06 AM »
The judge seems to be really harsh, its clear that MJ was ill, u could see that when he arrived.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 12:18:15 PM »
The judge seems to be really harsh, its clear that MJ was ill, u could see that when he arrived.

I say he's FAKING it.....and even if by some chance he is not ::), all he had to do was inform his lawyer so he could inform the judge prior to the court appearance.  He made no effort to.  That judge is punctual and he isn't taking any shit.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »

I say he's FAKING it.....and even if by some chance he is not ::), all he had to do was inform his lawyer so he could inform the judge prior to the court appearance.  He made no effort to.  That judge is punctual and he isn't taking any shit.

agreed. why shoud mike get special treatment?

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 05:14:28 PM »
^ Cuz he's a rich as FUCK SUPERSTAR thas why...or didn't u know that celebs ALWAYS get special treatment?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 05:31:36 PM »
^ Cuz he's a rich as FUCK SUPERSTAR thas why...or didn't u know that celebs ALWAYS get special treatment?

again. why should he get special treatment?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 05:42:38 PM »
MJ needs to act right. He's gonna screw himself over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 06:01:01 PM »

dude, thats just how he LOOKS like
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 08:37:53 PM »

;D

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 12:24:00 AM »

yep

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 02:28:37 AM »

Anybody else walks into a courthouse dressed liek that will probably get booted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 02:46:09 AM »
nice trousers  ???  ::)
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 03:26:57 AM »
lol if he didnt fuckd himself up he might look normal

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 05:08:11 AM »

they said someone did inform tha judge that he will be late.......