Author Topic: New here...peep the internet radio site (ResonatedRadio.com)  (Read 51 times)

ThaDVus1

• Lil Geezy
New here...peep the internet radio site (ResonatedRadio.com)
« on: March 15, 2005, 09:13:52 AM »
Whats up yall....check out Resonated Radio, all underground hip hop and break beats.  Let me know what yall think about the site....here's a taste of whats on it now:

Our current featured artist is Big Pooh

Traditionally in a family, the older siblings are the people that lead the way for their younger brothers and sisters. Well, in music the same concept applies as Little Brother stepped into the scene a couple of years ago with their incredible debut 'The Listening' as their group name pays homage to certain artists like; A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Common and Jungle Brothers. Little Brother, the siblings that have studied, admired and finally come into their own right as adults in the music world.

Like the groups associated with the Native Tongues, Little Brother consists of two emcees that are both thought provoking and clever with their rhymes creating a breath of fresh air in a toxic waste of what we call the music industry. Now, with a cult following for what people call the "new coming of the Tongues," one third of Little Brother, rapper Big Pooh steps into his britches with his solo album 'Sleepers,' (read Preach's review of Sleepers).

"Obviously I have grown as a person from all of these experiences and it will show in my music as well as Little Brother's ", admits Big Pooh. "I am no longer the same guy who made 'The Listening'. I have developed my sound and worked on things to make myself a better emcee. You learn from things you do in the past and from what others do. Hopefully from my solo effort Sleepers, the listeners will be able to get a better idea of who Big Pooh is."

read the rest at: http://www.resonatedradio.com

You can also download an exclusive live version of Big Pooh's current single "Strongest Man".

Big Pooh Special on Resonated Radio
Friday March 18th @ 6pm

Don't miss Peter Reefer's interview with Big Pooh.  They'll be talking about everything from Pooh's new solo album - "Sleepers", to life on the road, to the upcoming Little Brother release - "The Minstrel Show".

Peace
DVus1