Author Topic: all in one piece from iraq  (Read 249 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
all in one piece from iraq
« on: March 17, 2005, 09:42:26 AM »
just a seventeen year old girl
in a crazy messed up world
been torn by heartbreak and pain
then i found you, you made me sane
youve become my life
one day ill be your wife
things are changin, you gotta go
when ydo you leave? no one knows
goin to protect me and us
but you gotta go, you must
i wish you could stay and we could
do our normal staurday like we always would
but it aint up to me, and i still support
till then we'll have fun in our secret fort  :P
ill wat for you, ill be loyal to ya
im too much in love to be a girl playa
youre all my heart, all my thoughts
since the first night, ive been all caught
up in you and all you say
boy you know, i love when we play ;)
ill cherish you if something happens
"hey cracka whats crackin?"  ;D
ill remember times like those
your the love, the love that i chose
and i love ya with all that i am
for my name aint ashley hamm
so for now ill pray for you to some back
safe and sound, in one piece from iraq

its about my boyfriend whos gotta go to iraq soon, its not done, but i gotta go to class, so tell me what to fix, and i may consider it  ::) 
love stinks yeah yeah

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: all in one piece from iraq
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 06:19:57 PM »
If you don't want to be selfish, then you should also pray that your man comes home quick and doesn't kill anyone in Iraq.  Because those people he kills, also have wives and children.  They are human beings too.  They are walking around in their own country.  Your husband is in their country, shooting at them.  If he shoots them and kills them, then their wives will be widows because of your man.  So think about that. 

Don't Iraqi women deserve to have their husbands alive and safe?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 04:50:06 AM »
i never said that.  and i dont support the war, or what is going on in it, but i do support the people that are doing it.  this wasnt a post to piss people off, it was one out of desperation, im not hoping that he kills lots of people, thats the last thing i want.  you thought about this one way too much
love stinks yeah yeah

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 08:05:40 AM »
but i do support the people that are doing it. 

I was just reminding you that there are 100,000 women in Iraq who are widows because of the US military.  They go to sleep at night without their husbands.  The men who you say you support, the US military, traveled across the world to kill their husbands. 

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 10:48:02 AM »
i know that, and i sympathize, but i wasnt writing about that, i was writing about my boyfriend, who is only in the army so that he can pay for his education, he doesnt want to go by any means is trying anything so that he doesnt have to, hes not thinking "yes im gonna go kill someones husband" i feel bad for the widows, and i think that its shitty that its happening, i dont want their husbands to die, and neither doesnt my boyfriend. i was writing about how  him having to go, and me and him not wanting him to have to leave and fight for a cause we dont support
love stinks yeah yeah

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 03:50:03 PM »
i thought it was good, i hope everything goes well and he comes back safe. And to Safar, I understand your point, but this could also be looked at thru the perspective of the wife of an Iraqi citizen or soldier, something they can relate to as well.
I got a bird's eye view

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 08:27:25 PM »
who is only in the army so that he can pay for his education

That makes him a mercenary. 

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 08:39:20 PM »
yeeee felt the verse, but safar i also see your point, but theres nothing she can do about it but wait for his arrival. btw i hope he comes back safe

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 11:00:28 AM »
who is only in the army so that he can pay for his education

That makes him a mercenary. 

dont mind infinite..any excuse to show how pro-islam he is....

nice piece though...i hope ya boyfriends gets thru it ok...

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 05:21:04 PM »

Don't mind Notorious Mack, any oppurtunity for him to display the most shameful, fanatical, fawning, syncopatic love for a Western nation fighting in imperial depravity over the lands of other people!  His bootlicking, jive-talking ass is as fake as it comes.  This is the same guy that used to write rhymes all over this forum, claiming he could battle anyone, then one day he got exposed for biting lyrics from another hip-hop website.  What a fake.  The fact that I even have to endure in this discussion of monumental bickering over the right of Iraqi people to be left alone by outside powers, and then on top of that have this ignorant, bird-brain reveal himself to me once again, and every time it's more expensive than the last time, because each time he has to go farther out on the limb, and it takes him a little longer each time to hustle back to the cover and camouflage of the perfumed smoke screen of his prose!

you like using big words huh

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 03:34:40 AM »

Don't mind Notorious Mack, any oppurtunity for him to display the most shameful, fanatical, fawning, syncopatic love for a Western nation fighting in imperial depravity over the lands of other people!  His bootlicking, jive-talking ass is as fake as it comes.  This is the same guy that used to write rhymes all over this forum, claiming he could battle anyone, then one day he got exposed for biting lyrics from another hip-hop website.  What a fake.  The fact that I even have to endure in this discussion of monumental bickering over the right of Iraqi people to be left alone by outside powers, and then on top of that have this ignorant, bird-brain reveal himself to me once again, and every time it's more expensive than the last time, because each time he has to go farther out on the limb, and it takes him a little longer each time to hustle back to the cover and camouflage of the perfumed smoke screen of his prose!

1st off...im from the U.K so i give a flyn fuck about the U.S or Iraq...

2nd..what does my background have to do with a political arguement?..nothing..

3rd was i right?...did u only post in this thread to show us how pro-islam u are?..u dropped no constructive feed what so ever on the verse...jus went "hey everybody..look at me...i give a fuck about aloada ppl ive never met before"..

o an jus so u can stop assuming my point of view let me spell it out 4 ya.....

Mack dosent...give two fucks how many americans the terrorists kill,....
Mack dosent give two fucks how many Iraqi's get killed by americans...

you know why..cus i aint american/iraqi/muslim/christian....i dont support the war or condemn it..it is wat it is...

so i believe my take on the matter would be far more open minded than your brainwashed cult follwing stance...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 01:59:02 PM »
im not cloggin hopes thread anymore..if i want to continue to argue with the redneck turned muslim fanatic..ill look u up in the train of thought section....

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2005, 04:51:28 AM »
thanks you to those who stepped up for me, and i hope he come home safe too  :)  thanks notorious mack, killatay10 mousehowl and authentic
love stinks yeah yeah

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 05:27:57 PM »
im not cloggin hopes thread anymore..if i want to continue to argue with the redneck turned muslim fanatic..ill look u up in the train of thought section....

I'm fanatical because I called her boyfriend a mercenary?  That's exactly how she described him.  She said he didn't believe in the cause but he joined for financial reasons.  That's the definition of a mercenary. 

I'm fanatical because I reminded her that her husband may be making widows out of Iraqi women?  This sounds totally reasonable and truthful to me. 

There's nothing fanatical about what I said.  The only thing I agree with is that this is supposed to be a keystyle forum, not a political forum, so because of that, I will not reply on this thread any longer, because I believe everyone should be aloud an artistic liscence, and I'd rather have her drop the verse and express herself than not to write at all.  Peace.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 08:52:47 PM »

I'm fanatical because I called her boyfriend a mercenary?  That's exactly how she described him.  She said he didn't believe in the cause but he joined for financial reasons.  That's the definition of a mercenary. 

I'm fanatical because I reminded her that her husband may be making widows out of Iraqi women?  This sounds totally reasonable and truthful to me. 

There's nothing fanatical about what I said.  The only thing I agree with is that this is supposed to be a keystyle forum, not a political forum, so because of that, I will not reply on this thread any longer, because I believe everyone should be aloud an artistic liscence, and I'd rather have her drop the verse and express herself than not to write at all.  Peace.

ok.....ur done