Author Topic: Forget Nas/Jeezy Feud - Def Jam Tour In The Works  (Read 94 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Forget Nas/Jeezy Feud - Def Jam Tour In The Works
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:49:25 AM »
Young Jeezy said he has no beef with Nas — quite the opposite, actually. Plans are in motion for the two to join forces, along with some of their Def Jam labelmates, for a huge tour next year.

Last week, Jeezy was a guest on rap veteran Monie Love's Philadelphia radio show, and the two got into a heated exchange over Nas' assertion in his upcoming album title that hip-hop is dead. During the back-and-forth, Jeezy got so frustrated, he said Nas "has no street credibility."

Audio of the clip hit the 'Net and has served as fodder for hip-hop blogs over the past few days. Jeezy stopped by New York radio station Hot 97 on Tuesday (December 12) and told morning-show host Miss Jones that there is no bad blood between him and Nas. In fact, Jeezy said they talked and agreed to disagree about hip-hop's well-being.

Jeezy also informed Jones and her audience that a tour featuring a bulk of the Def Jam roster is being planned for next year. Although a Def Jam rep for Jeezy and Nas had no comment on the tour, fellow Def Jam staple Ludacris said he wants to see the outing come to fruition.

"I'm hoping that can happen," 'Cris said recently. "That needs to happen. If we can get Nas, Jeezy, myself, Fabolous, Rick Ross and Jay-Z all on the same tour, it would be unstoppable. I'm trying to make that happen."

This report is provided by MTV News (MTV.com)
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Diabolical

Re: Forget Nas/Jeezy Feud - Def Jam Tour In The Works
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 09:43:25 AM »
"If we can get Nas, myself, Fabolous and Jay-Z all on the same tour."

They would be the only people worth seeing and Fab is only included because he doesn't annoy me like Jeezy & Rick Ross.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:56:23 AM »
fuck jeezy and the rest of those rappers... id drop a carnote on a def jam concert lineup of ghostface, jay-z and nas  :o

peace

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:09 AM »
Jigga, Nas, Luda, Jeezy.

All are on Def Jam. Shit would be too hot to handle!

kemizt