Author Topic: LOL and there's nothing USA can do  (Read 470 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: LOL and there's nothing USA can do
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2005, 03:53:56 AM »
Needles Kane:
The US is thinking about pulling the 7th Fleet (which is stationed in Japan) along with the Japanese Navy and blockading Taiwan... like i stated before, a 1,000,000 man army is useless if you can't transport them... and China's WWII Russian Technology is no match for ours

let's see them do it.  is the u.s. really going to go to war for taiwan or is it just tought talk and posturing.  it seems that china is using tough talk and aggressive actions to disuade taiwan from pursuing a path to complete internationally recognized independence.

the u.s. has very recently spoken very strongly about their continued support of taiwans security. 

will china actually attack?  that's doubtful, unless taiwan tries to declare independence or something like that.

if china attacks, will the u.s. actually engage in war with china other than providing taiwan with supplies?

there are too many common interests between the u.s. and china for war to break out.  more interests and stronger ties being forged daily. 

if anything, the u.s. will keep taiwan in check and stifle that independence talk.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2005, 04:19:09 AM »
no one can compete with the U.S.  and may i add fuck russia and china U.S. saved both of their asses during WWII, china was invaded by the japanese and who took out the japanese? the U.S. and when hitler and germany invaded russia who was there to aid russia.....U.S.

erm dude... russia couldve take back Europe on their own, USA only interfeared cauz they didnt want all the EU Countries to be convirted to the comunist Russia.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2005, 04:31:28 AM »
no one can compete with the U.S.  and may i add fuck russia and china U.S. saved both of their asses during WWII, china was invaded by the japanese and who took out the japanese? the U.S. and when hitler and germany invaded russia who was there to aid russia.....U.S.

U.S.A. hardly helped on the Eastern Front. THey stepped in by the end of the war just for show, as if they helped Russia. THere were 25 Million Soviet Union casualties by this time. Russia did at least 50% of the work defeating Hitler, they never get enough credit. I'll Admit though, the United States did help invade Italy and get France back, and that was huge. I hate when people talk patriotically about shit they don't really know
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2005, 06:20:13 PM »
China will be the most powerful nation in the world in 20 years time

They will take a turn for the worse by then.  Watch

in 10 years time they will be the strongest nation by 20 they will fall, The Chinese havea habit of raising and declining constantly.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2005, 08:20:30 PM »
oh and the US could always stage an explosion on that huge dam in China.... cause a lovely disaster that will wipe out hundreds of thousands of people with such a small use of explosives

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 02:04:26 AM »
China will be the most powerful nation in the world in 20 years time

They will take a turn for the worse by then. Watch
no dubcc in 20 years. Watch.

Yeah it will. My kids will be posting here in no time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2005, 06:19:32 PM »
oh and the US could always stage an explosion on that huge dam in China.... cause a lovely disaster that will wipe out hundreds of thousands of people with such a small use of explosives

LOL and how many of those people would be military personnel ??

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2005, 07:15:28 PM »
The US is thinking about pulling the 7th Fleet (which is stationed in Japan) along with the Japanese Navy and blockading Taiwan... like i stated before, a 1,000,000 man army is useless if you can't transport them... and China's WWII Russian Technology is no match for ours

if a war were to break out, it would be fought mostly on the sea and in the air

you people forget that the US Military power, while not equal to China in man-power, surpasses China's Military power at least 3-fold

So what?? they didn't beat vietcongs who were having less technologies than china

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2005, 09:06:18 PM »

LOL and how many of those people would be military personnel ??

probably next to none, but it would shake things up a little bit... divide their forces