Author Topic: LAKERS SUCK  (Read 2548 times)

DAYUM

Re: LAKERS SUCK
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 11:28:51 PM »
i like the Spurs not the Lakers
i like the Astros not the cardinals or the sox
i like the cowboys not the raiders

hell im just Texas Made

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2005, 07:12:24 AM »
^^It's pieces of shit like you that make the world a piece of shit...
Im glad you cleared that up for me  :-*

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2005, 09:04:24 AM »
go pistons go, i don't really have much to say about the lakers, but good points made by nik made this thread a good read, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2005, 12:29:36 PM »
i hope this serves as a reminder that he'll never be like jordan

Jordan wouldn't do shit for the current day Lakers...He did all his shit with Phil Jackson and an awesome supporting cast...Stupid mothafocka.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2005, 01:14:32 PM »
I don't see what you guys see in Butler. I have seen 46 laker games this season, butler ain't much of a force. I must of seen the wrong games.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2005, 02:44:11 PM »

Jordan wouldn't do shit for the current day Lakers...He did all his shit with Phil Jackson and an awesome supporting cast...Stupid mothafocka.

I dont see much difference in the supporting cast.  The Bulls never had a true point guard, the never had a great big man and Pippen is on the same level as Odom IMO....The only difference is that Jordan made all those guys better than they actually were, and he pushed them and wouldnt accept losing...Kobe is a great player but hes lacking the part where he makes everyone else better around him....Something that Jordan did, and I see in LeBron aswell.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2005, 03:04:38 PM »

I dont see much difference in the supporting cast.  The Bulls never had a true point guard, the never had a great big man and Pippen is on the same level as Odom IMO....The only difference is that Jordan made all those guys better than they actually were, and he pushed them and wouldnt accept losing...Kobe is a great player but hes lacking the part where he makes everyone else better around him....Something that Jordan did, and I see in LeBron aswell.

are you kidding? lol...

Odom on the same level as Pippen? how many times has Odom been an all-star?

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2005, 03:21:33 PM »
Lakers should have made kobe and shaq work it out, lettin shaq go to miami was a bad bad move

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2005, 03:29:36 PM »

are you kidding? lol...

Never been one....Odom is a great player tho.  He was prolly the best player for the US team at the Olympics.  He just doesnt play well with Kobe.  Pippen wasnt the greatest player, but he and Jordan meshed and MJ brought the bes out of Scottie.  Im just trying to say that they are same type/ calibre of player....If Kobe could work better with Lamar and mesh together better, they would have better chances.   Kobe has the guys on his team to get it done, its just not happening.  I know theyre not the same without Shaq, but the Lakers should def be a playoff team.  And if theyre not, then the star player should take the heat for it.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2005, 04:16:47 PM »
i agree with represent......and as for sayin jordan had a great supporting cast????? please dude shut up, name one other player besides jordan, rodman, and pippen who were all stars on those chicago bulls team?  i'm not going to lie jordan had a GOOD supporting cast but not great like Represent said he made all of them better for example john paxson or steve kerr.  kobe had that when shaq was there but look where he's at now???
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2005, 05:10:09 PM »

are you kidding? lol...

Never been one....Odom is a great player tho.  He was prolly the best player for the US team at the Olympics.  He just doesnt play well with Kobe.  Pippen wasnt the greatest player, but he and Jordan meshed and MJ brought the bes out of Scottie.  Im just trying to say that they are same type/ calibre of player....If Kobe could work better with Lamar and mesh together better, they would have better chances.   Kobe has the guys on his team to get it done, its just not happening.  I know theyre not the same without Shaq, but the Lakers should def be a playoff team.  And if theyre not, then the star player should take the heat for it.

I totally disagree. First point: the Bulls. You are missing the point. Bulls won because of DEFENCE (and those Lakers are the 4th worse defensive team in the league), because of the TRIANGLE (it can make Longley a great Center, if he's involved in the system well.. you dont need offensive skills, but just intelligence), and because they had the best rebounder in the league, the best Shooting Guard and the best Small Forward. And the best 6th man (Kukoc). With Harper who was perfect for the triangle (a tall PG great in defence, like Phil wants) and a Center who had an easy job thanx to the triangle (shit even Nesterovic is a great C in a triangle system!!!). So THAT'S the supporting cast!! DEFENCE, ROLE PLAYERS (Kerr, Paxon, Grant, Kukoc..), GREAT PLAYERS, TRIANGLE!!

About those Lakers, they have NO DEFENCE (4th worse defence in the NBA), they dont play TRIANGLE (shit i dont even know what they play!! They just shoot from 3pts or give the ball to Kobe!!!!!!! You can go nowhere playing like that) and they only have an All Star Player (Kobe). That's the difference between them Bulls and todays Lakers.

About Odom, shit, i'm a great fan of him, but to say he's as talented as Pippen is a blasphemy! Pippen is one of the best SF of the last 20 years!!! Odom only has potential, but he still has to express it! And i dont think Kobe is his problem! His problem is that he needs to play as a point forward, starting all the actions and taking more responsabilities, driving inside. But he's just playing as a pure SF, shooting from 3pts or passing the ball too much to Kobe. So much that Lakers coach said this week Odom should stop passing the ball to Kobe and he should start to be more selfish!! Please......... Pippen was on a completely different level! Expecially mentally.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2005, 07:21:19 PM »

No...Phil Jackson had everyone come together as a team, not Jordan, you moron...Same thing Phil did with the Lakers...No matter how good Jordan was, he didn't do it all on his own...Kobe's supporting cast aren't even comparable to Jordan's...Jordan's players knew their role, they had a real coach, they used an excellent defensive system of Phil Jackson's...You fuckin' Kobe haters are dumb as fuck...Keep hatin' though...Ya'll will see...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2005, 07:25:28 PM »

are you kidding? lol...

I totally disagree. First point: the Bulls. You are missing the point. Bulls won because of DEFENCE (and those Lakers are the 4th worse defensive team in the league), because of the TRIANGLE (it can make Longley a great Center, if he's involved in the system well.. you dont need offensive skills, but just intelligence), and because they had the best rebounder in the league, the best Shooting Guard and the best Small Forward. And the best 6th man (Kukoc). With Harper who was perfect for the triangle (a tall PG great in defence, like Phil wants) and a Center who had an easy job thanx to the triangle (shit even Nesterovic is a great C in a triangle system!!!). So THAT'S the supporting cast!! DEFENCE, ROLE PLAYERS (Kerr, Paxon, Grant, Kukoc..), GREAT PLAYERS, TRIANGLE!!

About those Lakers, they have NO DEFENCE (4th worse defence in the NBA), they dont play TRIANGLE (shit i dont even know what they play!! They just shoot from 3pts or give the ball to Kobe!!!!!!! You can go nowhere playing like that) and they only have an All Star Player (Kobe). That's the difference between them Bulls and todays Lakers.

About Odom, shit, i'm a great fan of him, but to say he's as talented as Pippen is a blasphemy! Pippen is one of the best SF of the last 20 years!!! Odom only has potential, but he still has to express it! And i dont think Kobe is his problem! His problem is that he needs to play as a point forward, starting all the actions and taking more responsabilities, driving inside. But he's just playing as a pure SF, shooting from 3pts or passing the ball too much to Kobe. So much that Lakers coach said this week Odom should stop passing the ball to Kobe and he should start to be more selfish!! Please......... Pippen was on a completely different level! Expecially mentally.

^Real shit...

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2005, 07:42:19 PM »
Im not a Kobe hater.  I already said hes a great player. Saying that he isnt as good as Jordan is not hating on someone, is it?  He doesnt make anyone better around him.  Thats all I said.  And for the dude who said Pippen was prolly one of the best SG in the last 20 years....Tell me this, would you be saying that if Scottie had never played with Michael"?  I think not.  Scotties numbers were always better when he played with Jordan. 

Kobe will never win another championship unless he gets another Shaq type player on his team.  Shaq makes everyone better because they can get the ball inside out all game.  Kobe just shoots and shoots and turns the ball over almost more than anyone in the league and doesnt make anyone else better.  He still gets his numbers tho  :-X

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2005, 07:48:03 PM »
Anywayz,..........we kinda got off topic for abit there...

You're right NIK....The Lakers DO suck.