Author Topic: LAKERS SUCK  (Read 2549 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LAKERS SUCK
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
Im feeling  a little bad making this post, but Ive not been around recently and wont be around regulary in a while to come, so I have to make it short what I have to say on basketball:

-Miami have the best stats in the league and are in top shape right before the playoffs.
-Lakers probably won't make the playoffs.
-Shaq is a MVP contender.
-Kobe didnt even have a good "solo" season. You could at least expect him averaging sick numbers when Shaq is gone, but he sure as hell didnt.

So much for the Kobe is God / Shaq sucks talk before the season started.

Also, James just hit 56 ... in his 2nd season... and will lead his team to the playoffs. Overrated, next Olowakandi, anyone?

Again, people aren't getting the point...Shaq isn't even the best player on his team...Kobe might not have had his best season ever, but what do you mean he didn't even have a good solo season? Kobe has been doing his part, as I've already stated, it's the other players who ain't progressing...LeBron hit 56 and Toronto still beat them...LMAO...Do us all a favor and stay doing what you're doing so WCC doesn't have to read your bullshit ass posts...

Blame the other Laker players all you want, the fact that he is not playing (one of) his best season(s) ever is enough to call it a flop after all that "Kobe will average 40 ppg when Shaq is gone" talk. Don't get all nasty over me saying how it is, it hurts my feelings and I don't want that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2005, 02:00:32 PM »
Kobe did a mistake thinking Shaq was stopping his development as a player. I agree with you here.
I don't think Kobe ever said something like that...Kobe claimed it would be an honor to play with Shaq on his team for the rest of his career last year after they lost the title.

He said it. He said it about Phil, and he said it about Shaq. But it's over now, i think he understood the mistake and i hope he'll accept Phil coming back to L.A. next year (that's what i hope).

Show me where he said that (not implied that)...

Well he criticized triangle a lot of times (Tex Winter confirmed it too), saying triangle wasnt the best system for him. Maybe he didnt call out Phil directly, but shit.. that's enought for me! He wanted to get ridd of the triangle, it's a known fact. About Shaq,well he said it when he first started to beef with him, saying Shaq shot too much and that he should start all the actions, not Shaq (from the post). Again, he probably didnt call out Shaq directly, but it's the same meaning to me. I think now Kobe is a different guy. I mean i think and i hope he understood that it was been a mistake to criticize the best coach in the NBA and the best C in the NBA. He started to play with Shaq in L.A., he didnt know how frustrating can be to play without Shaq. Now he knows it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2005, 02:03:21 PM »
Im feeling  a little bad making this post, but Ive not been around recently and wont be around regulary in a while to come, so I have to make it short what I have to say on basketball:

-Miami have the best stats in the league and are in top shape right before the playoffs.
-Lakers probably won't make the playoffs.
-Shaq is a MVP contender.
-Kobe didnt even have a good "solo" season. You could at least expect him averaging sick numbers when Shaq is gone, but he sure as hell didnt.

So much for the Kobe is God / Shaq sucks talk before the season started.

Also, James just hit 56 ... in his 2nd season... and will lead his team to the playoffs. Overrated, next Olowakandi, anyone?

Again, people aren't getting the point...Shaq isn't even the best player on his team...Kobe might not have had his best season ever, but what do you mean he didn't even have a good solo season? Kobe has been doing his part, as I've already stated, it's the other players who ain't progressing...LeBron hit 56 and Toronto still beat them...LMAO...Do us all a favor and stay doing what you're doing so WCC doesn't have to read your bullshit ass posts...

Blame the other Laker players all you want, the fact that he is not playing (one of) his best season(s) ever is enough to call it a flop after all that "Kobe will average 40 ppg when Shaq is gone" talk. Don't get all nasty over me saying how it is, it hurts my feelings and I don't want that.

Sorry I hurt your little feelings... :'(

Nobody said Kobe would average 40 points...First of all, he's been playing hurt with barely any help...Not many players can average 28 points, 6 assists, and 6 rebounds doing that...Now wait 'til he leads a team that knows what they're doing...Then you can talk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2005, 02:07:49 PM »
Kobe did a mistake thinking Shaq was stopping his development as a player. I agree with you here.
I don't think Kobe ever said something like that...Kobe claimed it would be an honor to play with Shaq on his team for the rest of his career last year after they lost the title.

He said it. He said it about Phil, and he said it about Shaq. But it's over now, i think he understood the mistake and i hope he'll accept Phil coming back to L.A. next year (that's what i hope).

Show me where he said that (not implied that)...

Well he criticized triangle a lot of times (Tex Winter confirmed it too), saying triangle wasnt the best system for him. Maybe he didnt call out Phil directly, but shit.. that's enought for me! He wanted to get ridd of the triangle, it's a known fact. About Shaq,well he said it when he first started to beef with him, saying Shaq shot too much and that he should start all the actions, not Shaq (from the post). Again, he probably didnt call out Shaq directly, but it's the same meaning to me. I think now Kobe is a different guy. I mean i think and i hope he understood that it was been a mistake to criticize the best coach in the NBA and the best C in the NBA. He started to play with Shaq in L.A., he didnt know how frustrating can be to play without Shaq. Now he knows it.

So what if he said the triangle wasn't best for him?...He's still never claimed that Shaq stopped his development as a player...There was a time period when Shaq was out of shape and was playing less aggressive...That's when Kobe said Shaq needed to step up, but that's about it...

acbaylove

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2005, 02:55:09 PM »
Yeah, it was when Shaq didnt fix a problem to his foot well. Anyway it's over now, let's talk about the future not the past.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2005, 04:58:24 PM »
HAHA...what did i tell everyone(especially those laker fans) right after the shaq trade...everything is true..kobe isnt a great player, lakers a re 500 team fighting for the playoffs..actually i thought they would put up a better fight...thank god we'll never hear another kobe jordan comparison again...we all know now kobe rode shaq and shaq was what won thos titles

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2005, 11:13:24 PM »
HAHA...what did i tell everyone(especially those laker fans) right after the shaq trade...everything is true..kobe isnt a great player, lakers a re 500 team fighting for the playoffs..actually i thought they would put up a better fight...thank god we'll never hear another kobe jordan comparison again...we all know now kobe rode shaq and shaq was what won thos titles

Once again, Jordan was never placed in Kobe's situation...PeACe

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2005, 10:59:59 AM »
they do suck i dont even think they are gonna make the playoffs

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2005, 07:37:56 PM »

exactly...jordan was never blessed with playing with the greatest center ever...he didnt need anyone to be 'the man' on his team...cause he was the man...kobe just isnt that type of player

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2005, 05:47:05 AM »
I hope they don't make it to tha playoff simply coz they had so many bandwagon fans tha past years, now they are losing and playing terrible i don't see anyone talking about them like once ago in my hood.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2005, 11:06:07 AM »

exactly...jordan was never blessed with playing with the greatest center ever...he didnt need anyone to be 'the man' on his team...cause he was the man...kobe just isnt that type of player

Jordan wasn't blessed with the greatest center ever, but he was blessed with the greatest coach, along with one of the greatest forwards, playing in the greatest system ever...Does Kobe have any of those currently? I didn't think so...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2005, 11:07:01 AM »
I hope they don't make it to tha playoff simply coz they had so many bandwagon fans tha past years, now they are losing and playing terrible i don't see anyone talking about them like once ago in my hood.

Obviously, the talk of the town isn't gunna be the Lakers when they aren't even in the playoffs... ::)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2005, 11:16:55 AM »
You don't understand moron , what i'm saying even though your team ain't winning that doesn't mean you can't talk about them. when tha Lakers were winning and me and my niggaz on tha block they talked about them, so what if they're losin' ?
 I'm a Clippers fan and everytime a basketball convo comes up i mention how they are playin' and how certtain players are doin' . why can't they do that?

fuckin' Jackass' on this forum reading shit and ain't understanding what people be saying..........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2005, 11:28:46 AM »
You don't understand moron , what i'm saying even though your team ain't winning that doesn't mean you can't talk about them. when tha Lakers were winning and me and my niggaz on tha block they talked about them, so what if they're losin' ?
 I'm a Clippers fan and everytime a basketball convo comes up i mention how they are playin' and how certtain players are doin' . why can't they do that?

fuckin' Jackass' on this forum reading shit and ain't understanding what people be saying..........

Don't ever label another person a moron with that kind of grammar...My point is that people don't enjoy talking about teams losing...People prefer to discuss teams that are winning and currently doing good...That doesn't make anyone less of a fan, it's just not fun to talk about your team when they're losing...I, however, am a true fan and I remain supportive of my team through thick and thin...You're just an idiot who wouldn't know a basketball if a Spalding hit you in your face...Do you think the Hakws are the talk of the town in Atlanta? Or do you truly believe that people are going crazy over the Hornets in New Orleans?...Shut the fuck up and stop posting, because you sound like a fucking retard...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2005, 11:49:55 AM »
this ain't English class i must applaud you for your attempt at insulting me i refuse to read what you typed............