Author Topic: LAKERS SUCK  (Read 2551 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: LAKERS SUCK
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2005, 12:04:50 PM »
I've changed my mind about not reading what you had to say and now i'm so happy i read it. I actually play Basketball i'm not tha nigga who just watch sports all my life and never play them  ::)
 When i say i play Basketball i don't mean just in my hood i actually play for a team and tha season is scheduled to open in a few days, alot of you people who say shit never participate in anything andf one more thing i'm actually on a Football team also that's plays in tha Premier Division..........

Garden Hotspurs F.C

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2005, 01:55:08 PM »

Jordan wasn't blessed with the greatest center ever, but he was blessed with the greatest coach, along with one of the greatest forwards, playing in the greatest system ever...Does Kobe have any of those currently? I didn't think so...

Right, right...funny how Kobe ran off the "greatest coach" because he didn't like the way that he did things.  Funny how "one of the greatest forwards" wasn't half of what he was with Jordan after Jordan left.  Anybody remember Scottie with the Rockets and Blazers?  All you guys are constantly saying Odom could be an all-star and he could be great and he could be...Jordan elevated Pippen to all-star status.  Kobe should be able to elevate someone of similar talent but he can't.

Did you guys watch the Lakers play the Jazz last night?  Look at Kobe's stats...he shot the whole night.  A great player wouldn't allow his team to go on four, five, and six game losing streaks.  Kobe's not great.  He just rode Shaq's coattails.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2005, 08:09:16 PM »
Lakers are out, definitely, after losing to Denver who are currently 8th in the western conference.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »
damn, are you watchin the game? They're getting FUCKED in the ass. 5:42 left, lakers down by 20.... it's sad. 103-83
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2005, 08:16:12 PM »
Pippen was past his prime once the Bulls era ended.  Pippen did carry the Bulls during the years Jordan left though.  Also with the Blazers he was just one win away from taking that team to the Finals.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2005, 08:58:45 PM »
Pippen was past his prime once the Bulls era ended.  Pippen did carry the Bulls during the years Jordan left though.  Also with the Blazers he was just one win away from taking that team to the Finals.

Pippen took tha Bulls to tha Eastern Conference Finals where tha Bulls lost in 7 games when Jordan left that IMO is something big

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2005, 01:42:34 AM »
the way the lakers are playing this year, they dont even deserve the 8th spot...they need to trade alot of muthafuckers on the roster in the off-season...

acbaylove

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2005, 03:08:48 AM »
It's even pointless to talk about this season for the Lakers. It's totally wasted. There are 0% chances they'll make the Play Offs, no matter the fact they lost vs Denver. Only good things that makes me feel good:

- Divac never played this season, and having another year of contract, it's very easy to trade him or to keep him to have cap space in 2007.
- George never played this season, and having another year of contract, it's very easy to trade him or to keep him to have cap space in 2007.
- Caron Butler, Chris Mihm and Chucky Atkins are 3 good backup players.
- We will have a coach next season.
- Kobe will be Lakers guest at the lottery draft, and he'll learn some humility.

Other than that, Lakers is Lakers, no matter what. So fuck all you haters! :P

ecrazy

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2005, 03:36:22 AM »
Something Tells ME ThE CLIPPERS ARE GONNA SHOCK PEOPLE AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

CLIPPERS!!!! IM TELLING YOU

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2005, 01:12:01 AM »
i agree wit u man sounds like u can coach the team better urself

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
This is what happens when you let Kobe make the decisions as to who's the coach and which players stay or go.

Turns out Kobe needs Shaq, but Shaq doesn't need Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2005, 05:26:26 PM »
This is what happens when you let Kobe make the decisions as to who's the coach and which players stay or go.

Turns out Kobe needs Shaq, but Shaq doesn't need Kobe.

People are so fuckin stupid that it amazes me...Shaq doesn't need Kobe? Maybe he doesn't, but he definitely needs another superstar on his team... ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2005, 05:37:13 PM »
^^^right there you said it: Kobe is just another Superstar, which it has quite some in the NBA. He's a good player, not someone who could ever see Jordan. End of story.

Lakers and Kobe fucked up, Shaq and Miami are the winners. There's no other way to put it homie. Don't make me bring up old posts  you made claiming Im a dumbass for doubting the Lakers to make the playoffs and for considering the possibility that the Clippers might have the better record at the end of the day when the first thing turned out totally true and the second thing.. might very well happen.

Btw: Everyone that EVER claimed Shaq is holding Kobe's stats/performances/shine down, was entirely wrong. I just want everybody to acknowledge that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2005, 09:18:37 PM »
People are so fuckin stupid that it amazes me...Shaq doesn't need Kobe? Maybe he doesn't, but he definitely needs another superstar on his team... ::)

Dwayne Wade is a superstar, what are you talking about........ ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2005, 10:49:16 PM »

Dwayne Wade is a superstar, what are you talking about........ ???

Point proven...Kobe doesn't have a Dwayne Wade on his team, and if you're comparing him to Michael Jordan, he doesn't have a Scottie Pippen...PeACe