Author Topic: LAKERS SUCK  (Read 2545 times)

acbaylove

Re: LAKERS SUCK
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2005, 06:05:14 AM »
Turns out Kobe needs Shaq, but Shaq doesn't need Kobe.

Facts: Miami doesnt even need the best Shaq to be where he is now. Shaq is averaging the worse stats of his entire career playing in the wackeste Conference and Division of the NBA, and he aint having an MVP season like he promised. It wasnt necessary. He's holding his energy for the Play Offs, probably. That proves that Miami is a very good team overall, with a great superstar in Wade and with a lot of role players who accepted Shaq as the leader of the team. So Shaq alone cant do shit. Shaq is having great help from the whole team including Wade, who's my MVP of the season. So Shaq needs Wade + all the role players.

Shaq moved from the West to the East (a lot easier for a C) and he pratically replaced Kobe with Wade. It's the same team Lakers was 2 years ago (2 superstars + role players) in a wackest conference. Lakers replaced Shaq with Mihm and Medvedenko. C'mon..

acbaylove

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2005, 06:06:49 AM »
Btw: Everyone that EVER claimed Shaq is holding Kobe's stats/performances/shine down, was entirely wrong. I just want everybody to acknowledge that.

I agree with you on this. Shaq, if he's motivated, can get everyone involved included another superstar. But his relationship with Kobe ruined everything.

acbaylove

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2005, 06:09:14 AM »
Coach: HAMBLEN - P.JACKSON

C - Longley - Mihm
PF - Rodman - Odom
SF - Pippen - Butler
SG - Jordan - Kobe
PG - Harper - Atkins

6 - Kukoc - Medvedenko
7 - Kerr - T.Brown

etc..

C'mon now!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2005, 02:37:56 PM »
Coach: HAMBLEN - P.JACKSON

C - Longley - Mihm
PF - Rodman - Odom
SF - Pippen - Butler
SG - Jordan - Kobe
PG - Harper - Atkins

6 - Kukoc - Medvedenko
7 - Kerr - T.Brown

etc..

C'mon now!!!

Atkins is more like a BJ Armstrong...Odom should be a lot more like a Pippen to Kobe's Jordan than Butler...Kukoc is more like a Jumain Jones than a Medvadenko...I dunno...Phil Jackson can make something out of the current Lakers...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2005, 04:37:04 PM »
No doubt. But this roster aint enought anyway. Lakers needs big trades and at least another star.

specityo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2005, 06:34:14 PM »
They ain't going to the playoffs. Oh well.
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2005, 12:22:08 PM »
People are so fuckin stupid that it amazes me...Shaq doesn't need Kobe? Maybe he doesn't, but he definitely needs another superstar on his team... ::)

Dwayne Wade is a superstar, what are you talking about........ ???

Point proven...Kobe doesn't have a Dwayne Wade on his team, and if you're comparing him to Michael Jordan, he doesn't have a Scottie Pippen...PeACe

Kobe doesn't have a Dwayne Wade on his team becuase he didn't want that knid of player on his team. Kobe doesn't want anyone on his team who might take the spotlight away fom him.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2005, 01:03:15 PM »
Kobe doesn't have a Dwayne Wade on his team becuase he didn't want that knid of player on his team. Kobe doesn't want anyone on his team who might take the spotlight away fom him.

^^^^^Real Talk

acbaylove

« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2005, 01:19:06 PM »

Sad, but it's the true. :-\

Doggystylin

« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2005, 03:09:26 PM »
hey lakers beat the knicks, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2005, 03:13:43 PM »

I don't think that's true at all...If Lakers woulda traded Shaq for Nowitzki, I'm sure Kobe styill woulda' re-signed with the Lakers...I hate dumbasses like ya'll who take Kobe's will out of context...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2005, 04:49:06 PM »
I am one of the biggest Laker fans u'll ever meet, and whenever people come to me talkin shit, I take em to my house and just point at the walls...I got hundreds of pictures and shirts of all the championships we have, and I'm like "yeah we suck this year...but I bet we got more rings than your favorite team"

acbaylove

« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2005, 01:38:03 AM »

I don't think that's true at all...If Lakers woulda traded Shaq for Nowitzki, I'm sure Kobe styill woulda' re-signed with the Lakers...I hate dumbasses like ya'll who take Kobe's will out of context...

Man the point is that Lakers already had Shaq, the most dominant player in the league.
Kobe had to enjoy it and thank God he had a chance to play and win with him 3 titles, almost 4.
But he started to have problems with Phil Jackson and Shaq.
I aint saying Kobe is the one responsable for the distruption of the team, cause it's Buss.
But Kobe didnt understand that without Phil and Shaq = no title.
You cant simply replace Shaq with Dirk and win the title.
It's Shaq who let you win the title, man! Big Fella Shaq! Plus Kobe.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2005, 04:26:41 AM »
Another loss this time to Minnesota................ :)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2005, 11:05:06 AM »
lol if anybody still compares Kobe to Jordan after this season....theyre a fuckin retard lol. Kobe is good, but not nearly as good as him...or any of his fans thought he was. I still remember the rumors during the off-season that Kobe could be come a Spur...thank god that didnt happen, i would hate to miss the playoffs.  ;D