Author Topic: Ambitions of a Killa  (Read 402 times)

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
Re: Ambitions of a Killa
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 12:16:45 PM »
^^ i don´t like Kam and i consider it rather stupid to say he´s the king of rap, but how come when you say 2pac is the best MC ever (which is bs too IMO), it´s paying tribute, if you act like Ras Kass is a genius lyricist cause he´s capable of writing down some information from a book he read with weak ass rhymes and no flow you´ll get your karma up, but if you´re a fan of Dipset you´re a dickrider. This forum is really prejudiced...on other forums everybody worshipping Suga Free would get shitted on, if you called yourself Xzizzle you wouldn´t be taken serious at all. I´m not saying that´s any better, but really if Kain replaced Kam with Pac or Ras fuckin Kass or even no-talent ass Daz or something, nobody would say a word

(and for those who ain´t noticed, he´s clowning you with his reactions and you fall for it like a bunch of morons)

I feel what you mean, but don't forget this guy is making loads of topics about dipset and having 20 pictures in his sig always praising dipset and licking their nuts. Your not being realistic, if the guy would make posts about daz and in every topic kissing daz his ass and has 20 pictures in his sig people would also consider him a daz dickrider, although they favor westcoast artists over eastcoasts artists a lot.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 02:53:15 PM »
^^ yeah, in Daz´ case maybe, but when it comes to Ras or Pac, I´m already not sure anymore. However, what i find funny too is that nobody seems to realize he´s being kinda ironic/clowning people...and look at the attention this thread got him

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 05:37:09 AM »
^^ yeah, in Daz´ case maybe, but when it comes to Ras or Pac, I´m already not sure anymore. However, what i find funny too is that nobody seems to realize he´s being kinda ironic/clowning people...and look at the attention this thread got him

And look at the karma this thread got him  ;D

I'll consider anyone praising an artist like that, a dickrider, regardless what artist it is. If you're creating 15 threads about the greatest musician of all time, you'll still be a dickrider imo.