Author Topic: whos better game or 50???  (Read 479 times)

'EclipZe

Re: whos better game or 50???
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 08:07:57 AM »
Game by far because Games album is way much better than GRODT and Massacre, plus 50 cant rap

yeah thats intelligent ::), 50 cant rap, 11 million from GRODT and Masacre is probly goin to beat it and u come out with quite possibly the most intelligent statement ever made in this forum "50 cant rap" get ur head outta ur ass, just cos u dnt like him he cant rap lol i don't like nas but i dont say he cant rap

ye lol, 50 can rap man... just listen to his cd power of the dollar  8) damn i love that album... and grodt had sooo many good songs on it, and even massacre has good songs...

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 08:16:14 AM »
Game by far because Games album is way much better than GRODT and Massacre, plus 50 cant rap

yeah thats intelligent ::), 50 cant rap, 11 million from GRODT and Masacre is probly goin to beat it and u come out with quite possibly the most intelligent statement ever made in this forum "50 cant rap" get ur head outta ur ass, just cos u dnt like him he cant rap lol i don't like nas but i dont say he cant rap
I dont fucking care if he sells 50 milion records I can name 30 rappers that are better then 50 and the only reason that 50 sells that much is because retards like you buys his shit

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2005, 08:48:03 AM »
game is definitely a better a mc than 50 and the whole g unit crew ... he has a nice flow and he is a better rhymer. 50 can't compare with his weak ass singin type of flow and his rhymes ... I'm not even going to go there. Also I'm not hating on 50 or g unit, the answer to this question is pretty obvious.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2005, 09:15:19 AM »
Game is a better rapper than 50, but 50 is a better artist than Game.
Game is probably the 2nd best rapper in G-Unit after Banks.

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2005, 09:32:35 AM »
game

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2005, 10:04:08 AM »
Game, fuck 50

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2005, 10:16:34 AM »
ive never heard any 50 albums ever!!! i never even peeped grodt.......only 50 song ive heard that i liked was wanksta
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2005, 10:28:29 AM »

are u seriously gonna tell me that the mark of a good rapper, is how many albums they sell? lolol How long have u been payin close attention to the rap game? Marketing marketing marketing. Skills have NOTHING to do with record sales.

Back to the question now, i pick Game over 50 easily....but, i dont really like either lol. Game still has potential to improve i think. Like someone else said on here, 50 has peeked...he's done. Listen to his shit lately...he is fuckin WACK now. He came in the game and blew up dissing Ja Rule...now he's turning into him. Remember the "Sing for ho's and sound like Cookie Monster line"....well, 50 doesnt sound like the Cookie Monster, but he is definetely a pop artist now. Thats gonna be his downfall...he's goin the same rate as Ja. I never liked Ja, but theyre careers are similar to me. Ja Rule didnt come into the game rapping love songs...like 50. But no...lol Magic Stick, Candyshop, etc...whatta joke.

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2005, 11:44:05 AM »
I'm not gonna say 50 can't rap but he doesn't want rap. You know on most songs he prefers singing or half singin but he can spits harder if he wants ( Power of the dollar or others songs like others dudes said). Same thing for Em on Encore his flow was wack but you can't say that Em can"t rap. It's just about hungry

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2005, 11:57:18 AM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2005, 12:12:40 PM »
documentary > massacre, but i dont know if i like grodt more than documentary

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2005, 12:19:06 PM »
50 only sold 11 million cuz' bitches,mothafuckas dat dont know shit bout hip hop and shit like dat bought da album.I think 50 can rap but Game got better flow so I got to say dat the Game is better but he's too cocky cuz' he always talkin bout being tha best,bringing tha west back and he also dissed jay-z.first tha west never went nowhere,tha west was always tha best.and he cant be dissing legends shit,jay-z as done lots of shit for hip hop and the Game is only 23 years old and he aint prove himself yet but the documentary is good as hell.

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2005, 01:04:17 PM »
Yeah fuck 50....the documentary is much better than the massacre!! So I'm going with Game for sure

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2005, 01:53:15 PM »
LOL ive neva bought a 50 album but i have bought the game album, so if anything i am on games side. So once again u can get ur head outta ur ass cos like it or not 50 can rap and that was a retarded comment u made. He may be commercial but his success helps the rap game

[img]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2005, 02:07:10 PM »
if in da club wasnt on grodt u better believe he wouldn't have sold 11 million

game, fuck 50
NO MORE WAR