Author Topic: WWE Signs Marty Janetty  (Read 413 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: WWE Signs Marty Janetty
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 01:24:15 PM »
Janetty in his two matches last week looked better than half the guys on the roster. Having him and HBK team again will hopefully make the tag team division crediable again becuase right now La Resistance is the only good tag team out there and they don't even have the belts.

By the way Kane is considered to be one of the best wrestlers who are big.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 03:38:07 PM »

By the way Kane is considered to be one of the best wrestlers who are big.

No he isn't. Terry Gordy, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Giant Baba, Ray Taylor in his early years, and maybe Blackjack Mulligan. Kane is in the same boat as Sid, Undertaker, Big Show, Snitzky, Ron Reese, and JBL. Big men who suck in the ring. I don't know anyone who considers Kane a good worker, outside of you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 03:44:37 PM »

No he isn't. Terry Gordy, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Giant Baba, Ray Taylor in his early years, and maybe Blackjack Mulligan. Kane is in the same boat as Sid, Undertaker, Big Show, Snitzky, Ron Reese, and JBL. Big men who suck in the ring. I don't know anyone who considers Kane a good worker, outside of you.

Compared to the other big men currently wrestling TODAY, Kane is one of the best as far as mobility and speed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 03:45:30 PM »
many people considered Kane good, say three years ago. maybe that was just in comparison to nash

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 04:09:41 PM »

Compared to the other big men currently wrestling TODAY, Kane is one of the best as far as mobility and speed.

Yeah but today there are only like 3 big men. Taker, Show and Kane. The slightly smaller big men are Sintisky, Heidenreich, JBL, and I can't think of many more. Saying Kane id the best big man in the WWE today is like saying Trish is the best woman wrestler in the WWE. Sure, she's okay, but if you throw her into a Joshi promotion in Japan she'll be far from the best. Some of the women in Japan are better than 90% of the men in North America.

and Euthansia, compared to Nash, Master P was a good wrestler.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 04:14:49 PM »
i think you'll find master p to be quite adept at most things in life

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 04:31:43 PM »
If you say so.  ;D

I still can't believe they did that stupid angle. It may have been the second stupidest thing WCW ever did. The stupidest thing is hands down and by far, David Arquette winning the title. I just thank God that they disassociated with the NWA years before that happenned. Otherwise when people looked at the history of the most prestigious belt in wrestling history they'd see Thesz, Rogers, Race, Flair and Arquette. And that would be mortifying.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 05:07:04 PM »
Jay Leno and Karl Malone would kill Nash and Master P in a tag team match.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 06:04:41 PM »

Throw in the ICP and we got ourselves a hell of a triple threat tag match.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 06:18:06 PM »

Throw in the ICP and we got ourselves a hell of a triple threat tag match.

Add the debut of the Shockmaster to the card and everyone can enjoy a typical WcW show.. lol

http://www.gis.net/~jspower/shockmaster.avi

Poor Tugboat... Toot!! Toot!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 06:34:35 PM »
The Shockmaster will forever go down as one of the dopest debuts in wrestling history lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
There were times when I genuinely belived the WCW bookers were smoking solder when they thought up some of the ideas they did. Remember when Sting and Luger were going to fight Sid and Vader and after Sid and Vader came to the ring they showed a video of them blowing up Sting and Luger in a boat? Then Sting and Luger showed up all wet, because they swam to safety just before the bomb went off and made it to the arena on time. Jim Herd was a complete moron. Did you know that he wanted to get Flair to shave his head bald, wear an ear ring, a shield, and a helmet, and and call him self the Gladiator? This was after Flair was an established mega star.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2005, 08:15:46 PM »
"Terry Gordy, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Giant Baba, Ray Taylor in his early years"

Hansen was such a fucking badass .

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 09:06:48 AM »
There were times when I genuinely belived the WCW bookers were smoking solder when they thought up some of the ideas they did. Remember when Sting and Luger were going to fight Sid and Vader and after Sid and Vader came to the ring they showed a video of them blowing up Sting and Luger in a boat? Then Sting and Luger showed up all wet, because they swam to safety just before the bomb went off and made it to the arena on time. Jim Herd was a complete moron.

i never saw that. i was a wwf mark, but that is hilarious

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 10:03:42 AM »
The Shockmaster will forever go down as one of the dopest debuts in wrestling history lol.

word loll
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008