Author Topic: Xzibit down with suge?  (Read 453 times)

Juice

Re: Xzibit down with suge?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2002, 09:23:22 PM »
personally i think pacs disses were bullshit........i could be wrong but just a few months ago suge said he wanted to sign biggie after his contract was up................personally i think it was suges beef with the other big record label and he got pac to ride for him

What the fuck, man! 2Pac started to diss Biggie when he was still in jail, cause he blaimed him for the New York shooting. Biggie was Pac's best friend. Pac let him sleep in his house in NY cause Biggie was broke, he was about to sign him with Thug Life (after he refused to sign with Bad Boy) and then he got shot. Like Storm said, Pac loved Biggie. Like he loved all the talented underground rappers. Pac had him freestyling with him, he made some tracks with him (one is Runnin, another one is Let's Get It On, and House Of Pain, etc..). He wanted him to be a Thug Life member. But then he got shot. And he blamed Biggie cause according to Pac Biggie knew who shot him and he knew it was about to happen. And he did nothing. Then, once he was out on bail from the penn, he started to blame Biggie to copy his style and that he totally copied the theme of his upcoming album when he was in jail.

I think Suge signed Pac cause he was already Bad Boy number one hater. Not the opposite. Dont joke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »