Author Topic: Morales Vs. Pacquiao  (Read 193 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Morales Vs. Pacquiao
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 03:38:18 PM »
man the morales barrera fights were classic!...i didnt get to see this one

what ever happened to prince naseem hamed? i remember him gettin boxed for joke by barrera and then he quit?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2005, 03:56:06 AM »
they need a rematch! Pacquiao is the fighter on the comeup in this situation, morales the more experienced fighter of the two. Pacquiao will learn more from this fight then Morales will probably. part 2, IMO would probably be even better...and i could see Pacquiao even knocking him out. He had Morales staggered a couple times, and in that last round Morales was in REAL trouble....Pacquiao let up on him for SOME reason tho ??? They might try and build up a Pacquiao/Barrerra rematch depending how Barrerra's fight coming up goes. But id MUCH rather see a rematch of this fight, Pacquiao destroyed Barrerra.

Yeah right
Pacquiao got bullied by Morales
Morales just had to much class for him.

The guy is overrated he beat Barrera. But Barrera looked fucked from the start.
He got a draw with Marquez when everyone knows Marquez won Just because he put Marquez down 3 times in the first He got a Draw.

Im telling ya the guy is overrated.

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 02:15:17 PM »
re-match between pacman and morales in september
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2005, 07:58:26 PM »
they need a rematch! Pacquiao is the fighter on the comeup in this situation, morales the more experienced fighter of the two. Pacquiao will learn more from this fight then Morales will probably. part 2, IMO would probably be even better...and i could see Pacquiao even knocking him out. He had Morales staggered a couple times, and in that last round Morales was in REAL trouble....Pacquiao let up on him for SOME reason tho ??? They might try and build up a Pacquiao/Barrerra rematch depending how Barrerra's fight coming up goes. But id MUCH rather see a rematch of this fight, Pacquiao destroyed Barrerra.

Yeah right

He got a draw with Marquez when everyone knows Marquez won Just because he put Marquez down 3 times in the first He got a Draw.

howd he get "bullied"? lol Did u even watch the fight? Morales fought an almost PERFECT fight on his part, and it was still close. Manny moved up to fight Morales, so obviously he was going against a bigger man. And still, Manny hurt Morales in the fight more then the other way around. Im not arguing the decision, Morales fought a really good fight like i said. A very smart fight. But he was DEFINETELY staggered a couple times...including the last round when he was almost out on his feet and Pacquiao failed to jump on him. Like i said, i dont see Morales fighting a BETTER fight in a rematch. I definetely see Pacquiao coming out better in a rematch tho and id put money on Morales getting knocked out.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2005, 12:20:08 AM »

Yeah right

howd he get "bullied"? lol Did u even watch the fight? Morales fought an almost PERFECT fight on his part, and it was still close. Manny moved up to fight Morales, so obviously he was going against a bigger man. And still, Manny hurt Morales in the fight more then the other way around. Im not arguing the decision, Morales fought a really good fight like i said. A very smart fight. But he was DEFINETELY staggered a couple times...including the last round when he was almost out on his feet and Pacquiao failed to jump on him. Like i said, i dont see Morales fighting a BETTER fight in a rematch. I definetely see Pacquiao coming out better in a rematch tho and id put money on Morales getting knocked out.

Face it the guy is overrated
That last round your talking about Morales was trying to be clever going Southpour and got caught.
Never looked like he was gona go down

What would be the point of a rematch ? Got outclassed END OF

Pacquiao should go fight Marquez Because everyone knows Marquez won that fight

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2005, 09:45:38 AM »

Yeah right

Face it the guy is overrated
That last round your talking about Morales was trying to be clever going Southpour and got caught.
Never looked like he was gona go down

What would be the point of a rematch ? Got outclassed END OF

Pacquiao should go fight Marquez Because everyone knows Marquez won that fight

like i said, u must have not watched the fight. "Never looked like he was gonna go down"? lol Are u serious? He was out on his feet clearly. Morales was hurt a few times in the fight for sure. Like i said, Morales fought the perfect fight to win....Manny fought a decent fight on his part, and it was still close...and he still amost knocked Morales down a couple times. Manny had that cut on his head from a butt, which i guarentee affected him too.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2005, 10:44:40 AM »
Pac-man is fuckin nutz...i wanna see this fight agian....he'd kill the mexican this time around.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008