Author Topic: Sin City  (Read 995 times)

mauzip

Re: Sin City
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2005, 01:38:45 PM »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2005, 04:58:30 PM »
^damn it i went to the wrong movie

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »
anyone know whre i can get caps of the movie? need some pics of alba or marv kicking ass  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2005, 01:02:45 AM »
i saw this opening day (FRIDAY) and i gotta say i've never had so much fun watching a movie in my life, probably cuz i was high, but also cuz it's just so fuckin sweet. Alba's acting was a bit disappointing, but overall the movie is a 9.9/10
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2005, 12:25:52 PM »
what alba was lacking in acting she made up in hotness.  honestly, the girl is a knockout

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2005, 01:16:33 PM »
Jessica Alba can act?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2005, 07:44:46 PM »

-KIDRENEGADE-

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2005, 06:30:27 AM »
the girl is good looking enough that she doesn't have to act

Kal EL

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
This film reminds me of when I saw Pulp and Res. Dogs for the first time. Its the Shit!!!! Rodriguez and Miller are the shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2005, 11:11:41 AM »
This film reminds me of when I saw Pulp and Res. Dogs for the first time. Its the Shit!!!! Rodriguez and Miller are the shit.

I feel you, it gives you the rush of appreciatig movies...it reminds you that movies are fuckin cool and directors that make cool movies are gods

broken_sword

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 06:07:35 PM »
incredible film! as a matter of fact, the last movie which had a similar impact on me was qt's kill bill vol. 1.
i can't wait to see it again... preferably stoned. ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 01:40:53 AM »
I just saw it again, Classic

The_One

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 02:22:46 PM »
guns tits and ass kickins.... awesome flick... can never get enough alba either

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2005, 10:00:21 PM »
You guys are definitley overating this film, dont get me wrong, it was a good movie but sorry its no classic. The whole style of it, the editing, the sound and the cinematography was amazing but I dont know. I guess it was just the story that I thought could have been better, but then again this was based on a comic book so there really wasn't any choice but to follow along with what happened in the comics.

lol the tarantino scene was dope as hell, that was definitley one of my favorite scenes

oh and i dont know what was up with the beggining and ending scenes but those were 2 of my favorites, specially the ending, man those blue eyes on becky were just crazy. Also the yellow blood from the yellow dude looked cool as fuck, all over the snow, it had some real great visuals. And Lucille was hot as fuck god damn

Also this was one of the most violent movies ive ever seen, ripping the yellow guys nuts off, holy shit, and then ripping the cannibal's legs off and letting the wolf tear into his flesh + all the cut off heads through out the movie

it was good though, i enjoyed it very much, i loved the whole style of the movie, i like to call it the "max payne" style, i really wish there were more movies with this style

btw, you wont believe it, i payed $3 for my ticket, I was shocked at how cheap it was but then again I was at a pretty ghetto north hollywood theater in the valley, but it was the only theater still showing Sin City. hell i dont care how ghetto it is $3, thats cheaper than renting a movie
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 10:02:20 PM by Sunset What You Doin? »

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 11:09:09 PM »
i'm a half year late but i never watch movies in the theater.  i like being able to pause and take a piss and stuff like that... anyway, this is an awesome flick.  great action, great story, and great looking girls.  what more could you ask for?
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey