Author Topic: season of da siccness  (Read 331 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
season of da siccness
« on: March 30, 2005, 06:48:58 PM »
who thinks this album is a classic... shit, like every song is TIGHT.. best lynch cd no question

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: season of da siccness
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 06:53:35 PM »
Used to ride to that shit many times as a youngster.... Sick ass fuck! Literally.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 07:02:55 PM »
who thinks this album is a classic... shit, like every song is TIGHT.. best lynch cd no question

Hell yeah!  I remember this cracka bringing that tape to school during my freshman year.  He said this guy is sick!  I've always loved this album.  Classic horrorcore shit.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 10:34:53 PM »
ya its a tite cd.. but i always liked 24 deep more

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 06:24:34 AM »
Its a great album, Nigga Deep by Lynch & Sicx is good too.

ColdManey

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 01:27:47 PM »
Definitely a classic. Prolly the best album to come outta Sac besides maybe a couple C Bo albums. I used to be hella high listenin to that shit all the time. I remember bitches used to be like "eeewww he's naaaaaassty" Haha, they knew they was still gon suck dick anyway, bitch shut up.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 05:50:29 PM »
Definitely a classic. Prolly the best album to come outta Sac besides maybe a couple C Bo albums. I used to be hella high listenin to that shit all the time. I remember bitches used to be like "eeewww he's naaaaaassty" Haha, they knew they was still gon suck dick anyway, bitch shut up.

lol my X-GF was like that

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 11:14:32 AM »

Hell yeah!  I remember this cracka bringing that tape to school during my freshman year.  He said this guy is sick!  I've always loved this album.  Classic horrorcore shit.

yeah i remember a craka sent it to me too....much props for that one  ;)  :-*

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 11:18:05 AM »

the production is tight.. i think i'd have felt it more had i heard it earlier than i did.. not really a horrorcore fan anyways..

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »

and don't forget mr. doctor's "setrippn' bloccstyle" that shit iz another classic too!

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 12:28:12 PM »
Im not a fan of horrorcore either but Lynch and the rest of the Siccmade gang keep the westcoast vibe to it.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 11:05:48 PM »

Agreed  :) :) :)

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2005, 01:29:24 PM »
Classic Fa sho. That was the tightest cd to ever come outta black market. Lynch is a maynie fool
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2005, 02:58:50 PM »
i used to love this cd but i guess i grew out of it. horrocore was never my thing anyway.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
im not a horrorcore fan at all but there was something different about Lynch and X-Raided, I dont know???

THERE LYRICAL BRILLIANCE!