Author Topic: Article Swipe: Breaking News! Dogg Pound Reuniting  (Read 582 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: DPG will be back together in 2005? Kurupt ends the beef...
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2005, 04:06:09 AM »
This would be good for snoops westcoast conference/unity thingy
i dont think daz is gonna be very impressed tho....lets see

peace
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 04:08:05 AM by Twig Shack Dweller aka Bomb-A »

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DPG will be back together in 2005? Kurupt ends the beef...
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2005, 04:10:21 AM »
As ya'll probably heard, WCRydaz.com put up a statement from Kurupt Young Gotti, where he basically said that he would be down to get back with Daz & Snoop Dogg, for a Dogg Pound Reunion.
This is what all the fans have been wishing for since the breakup in 2002. I quickly caught up with Daz, and it looks like all parties haven't agreed to this yet, however it is not impossible.

"Ask him if he's still with Suge Knight!", Daz said. "Aslong as he's with Suge Knight & Death Row, ain't no way in hell I'm fuckin' with it!"

A reunion seems possible though, after the obligatory fight Daz wants to have. "I'ma have to beat his ass first. Then we can talk. He can do this thang. I know Snoopy been talkin' to alotta cats. And my name keep poppin' up! I ain't worried about that..">.

Hopefully we'll see something good come outta this, because we all know Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Bad Azz, Soopafly, Nate Dogg etc were at their best when they were all together, united, as the Dogg Pound Gangstas.

www.dubcnn.com
dont you people read its not 100%

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!