Author Topic: Dizzy - 1000 Miles To DownTown (Jacks Vannessa Carlton's Song?)  (Read 118 times)

SGV

So Im at work and listening to Netscape Radio, New Hip Hop First station. All of a sudden I hear that beat from I think its Vanessa Carlton song that goes "I could walk a 1000 miles..."

But its this cat Dizzy, of Sqad Up fame, rappin' on it. The hook is that chick singin', with Dizzy adlibing. Shit was pretty hot. I don't got the track, since I just heard it on this Radio thing, but I was wondering if that Vanessa Carlton. I know the video for the original had a chick on a Piano, if that helps.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dizzy - 1000 Miles To DownTown (Jacks Vannessa Carlton's Song?)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 03:49:48 PM »
"i would walk a 1000 miles " u say, mmm sounds like The greatest song ever written. The Proclaimers its like a Scottish anthem

"i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more. Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door.....
TA DA DA!"

damn that is a fuckin classic, if any of u get a chance go to Hampden and listen to the fans. greatest fans in the world

[img]

SGV

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 04:19:31 PM »
"i would walk a 1000 miles " u say, mmm sounds like The greatest song ever written. The Proclaimers its like a Scottish anthem

"i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more. Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door.....
TA DA DA!"

damn that is a fuckin classic, if any of u get a chance go to Hampden and listen to the fans. greatest fans in the world
Yea... No. Its not that song.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 05:01:53 PM »

TA DA DA!"

What the fuck ar eyou talkin about?

the Vanessa Carlton Joint was huge a little over a year ago

-KIDRENEGADE-