Author Topic: Hillary Dumbass Clinton: "Violent videogames is a epidemy"  (Read 244 times)

Jome

Hillary Dumbass Clinton: "Violent videogames is a epidemy"
« on: March 30, 2005, 01:36:14 PM »
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=22154

Hillary Clinton plays Grand Theft Auto card

Presidential aspirations

A REPORT SAID that future Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has hit out at video games such as Grand Theft Auto in an opening gambit to secure the presidential nomination in 2008.

Hillary Clinton, who has a husband who has already done that job twice, told a conference in the US that kids were playing games that egged them on to have sex with prostitutes and then murder them, according to the UK broadsheet The Sunday Times.

That paper quotes Mrs Clinton as saying that video games represent "a silent epidemic of media desensitisation".

The same report claims that Mrs Clinton is already stealing a march on her Republican counterparts on a range of moral concerns that is causing politicians to flap like frightened pigeons in their Washington DC roosts.

She delivered her blast against violent games at a symposium held by the Kaiser Family Foundation. µ

------------------------

U.S. got serious gun politics issues if all the politicians blame the massacres on videogames.  ::)
Look like your next president might be just as dumb as the last one.  :D

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hillary Dumbass Clinton: "Violent videogames is a epidemy"
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 06:07:36 PM »
the goddamn politicans always bitch and cry about video games...always blaming videogames for violence...fucking retards...do they actually think that playing gta will make a person go out and run some guy over? i mean it MIGHT happen once or twice...but not likely...

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 03:15:58 AM »
the goddamn politicans always bitch and cry about video games...always blaming videogames for violence...fucking retards...do they actually think that playing gta will make a person go out and run some guy over? i mean it MIGHT happen once or twice...but not likely...
BUT IT HAPPENS!!! IF THERE WASNT THOSE VIDEO GAMES, THOSE ONE's who did do things, would not have done any violent thing

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:47:37 AM »
I agree with HER, but I don't agree with what you guys are getting out of what she said.  All she said was that the videogames represent a desensitation by the media.  That's 100% true. 

& Please believe the only politicians who are flapping like frightened pigeons are her democratic primary opponents.  Hillary Clinton would be the best thing to happen to the republican party in years; they'd squash her like a bug no matter WHO she ran against.  So the republicans are probably trying to get her to be the candidate behind the scenes, because she'd be the easiest to beat.

If they were smart, they'd run Kerry again.  He almost beat Bush this time... the republicans won't have anyone as strong as Bush to run next time.  Hillary Clinton would be a push over though, surely they don't think she has a chance of winning?  Oh wait, we're talking about Washington Democrats, they've got to be the most clueless out of touch human beings walking the face of the planet. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 07:05:33 AM »
Hilary grew up Republican. So that's not shocking.

As for her running for president. I don't see the Dems getting anyone worth wild until 2012 with Obama. H.Clinton is there to be the first woman to run for president. Many liberals I know are excited, they obviously haven't been following her lately as she is sounding more Republican than any Democrat since Joe Liberman.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 09:34:57 PM »
And our school teacher continues to slaughter the english language. Please, PLEASE tell me you're teaching math, I really don't feel comfortable with our children being taught english or history by you.  Wood Shop would be alright, Math, maybe Art. 

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 09:50:05 PM »
Hillary just wants some fucking.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 12:35:59 AM »
And our school teacher continues to slaughter the english language. Please, PLEASE tell me you're teaching math, I really don't feel comfortable with our children being taught english or history by you.  Wood Shop would be alright, Math, maybe Art. 

LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 07:05:12 AM »

::)

I thought we went over I was going to be a math teacher along time ago. And why trip over a message board.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 07:33:21 AM »
Hillary just wants some fucking.
ya she just misses that slick willie

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 07:54:09 AM »

::)

I thought we went over I was going to be a math teacher along time ago. And why trip over a message board.

Oh, o.k.  Math would be alright.  Carry on. 

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2005, 08:28:18 AM »
blah . I was raised on violent video games , and i'm not about to go on a rampage