Author Topic: What would u do?  (Read 299 times)

MANBEARPIG.

What would u do?
« on: April 01, 2005, 02:21:36 PM »
what would you do if you were out chillin with some friends a couple of them girls, and some other cats come up and try and talk to them?  This happened yesterday to me at the beach got up in dudes face and I was like "shes here with me" and then dude was like oh and I was like aight man nice to meet ya, then I grabbed my home girl around the waist and walked away.  would u guys run interference or let it go?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: What would u do?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 02:23:11 PM »
depends if the girls were interested or not

if they were like get them the fuck outta here and not interested at all then i woulda done what u done but not before knowing how they felt

they might be like  wtf u doin??
NO MORE WAR

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 02:33:12 PM »
depends if the girls were interested or not

if they were like get them the fuck outta here and not interested at all then i woulda done what u done but not before knowing how they felt

they might be like  wtf u doin??

exactly
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 02:34:17 PM »
Dang Dude, If your not with them, Dont Cock Block!!!

I guess if you knew for a fact that they were not interested, then maybe you can do that, but i would have let the dudes talk to them, what if the girls liked the other dudes too?

Ive had that happen to me on more than one occasion....Its cuz i hang with my group of friends, and most of them are girls, and my girlfriend doesnt really like hangin with my friends, so im always just hangin with them, and people kinda would assume that im their boyfriend or something along those lines, but i mess with them like friend like and im not really the huggy dubby type dude unless its my girl....and when i see some dudes come up and ask which one is single, i just back away, go get a soda or something, and let them do their thing...I would think if i were to say something to the dude that i would seem jealous in a way or something,

has the girl told you anything afterward, like if u got feelings for her, or do you got feelings for her and you just got jealous or something?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 08:09:02 PM »
you got punked like a bitch

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 02:18:04 AM »
Dang Dude, If your not with them, Dont Cock Block!!!

I guess if you knew for a fact that they were not interested, then maybe you can do that, but i would have let the dudes talk to them, what if the girls liked the other dudes too?

Ive had that happen to me on more than one occasion....Its cuz i hang with my group of friends, and most of them are girls, and my girlfriend doesnt really like hangin with my friends, so im always just hangin with them, and people kinda would assume that im their boyfriend or something along those lines, but i mess with them like friend like and im not really the huggy dubby type dude unless its my girl....and when i see some dudes come up and ask which one is single, i just back away, go get a soda or something, and let them do their thing...I would think if i were to say something to the dude that i would seem jealous in a way or something,

has the girl told you anything afterward, like if u got feelings for her, or do you got feelings for her and you just got jealous or something?

Nah she wasnt interested she has a man and she thanked me and was happy about it.  If the dude were respectable at all unlike the cat that came up, he was all grungy an shit, then I wouldnt do anything but like I know em well, I know they dont go for game like that. 
I  jus see it as a sign of disrespect for a guy thats with the girl, like do you not see us together? thats all

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 11:46:49 AM »
u shood have pulled out a nine and shot him then slapped the gurl for bein attractive

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 01:04:38 PM »
~throws in a yellow flag~

PERSONAL FOUL!

COCK BLOCKING!

~Grabs own nuts~

CAPO STATUS!

20 YARD PLAYER PENALTY!

REPEAT FIRST DOWN!

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2005, 01:48:20 PM »
Dunno how ya do it,but down here there is no talking,we would just roll on him!

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2005, 03:11:11 PM »
If they looked like a bunch of slimeballs, I would tell em to fuck off too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 08:16:55 PM »

Nah she wasnt interested she has a man and she thanked me and was happy about it.  If the dude were respectable at all unlike the cat that came up, he was all grungy an shit, then I wouldnt do anything but like I know em well, I know they dont go for game like that. 
I  jus see it as a sign of disrespect for a guy thats with the girl, like do you not see us together? thats all

Props for checking some fool sleezin on yo homie's girl. ;D

Milk Man

• Lil Geezy
  • Original Hustler
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2005, 02:22:11 AM »
Yeah thats pretty weak homie , they aint your bitches or your property , dont cock block fools unless you want to be cock blocked yourself . Too over-protective . Stay off the Drugs  :)

The Dream Team

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 04:53:36 AM »
if those girls were more interested in those other guys, then you're doing something wrong man..

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 06:04:07 AM »

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!

hahaha seriously...  i'd check with the chicks first before gettnig rid of these guys..
altho with me.. it aint likely they'd come and try get their mack on..
i got 'evil eyes of rage'.. lol..

women appreciate ya being perceptive of losers..
if i see they're getting harrassed i'll invite em over..

some of my lady friends will come drape emselves over me to shake some loser..

Matrix Heart

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 06:13:47 AM »

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!

hahaha seriously...  i'd check with the chicks first before gettnig rid of these guys..
altho with me.. it aint likely they'd come and try get their mack on..
i got 'evil eyes of rage'.. lol..

women appreciate ya being perceptive of losers..
if i see they're getting harrassed i'll invite em over..

some of my lady friends will come drape emselves over me to shake some loser..

Seer can you help me shake this fat chick  :D