Author Topic: problem with stickers on new era caps. help please.  (Read 335 times)

We Fly High

problem with stickers on new era caps. help please.
« on: April 02, 2005, 01:26:55 PM »
ok so i got a couple of new era caps a couple weeks ago, and i didnt even touch one of the hats till last night, and i decided to remove the gold hat size sticker thing on the top of the bill. despite it being the trend, i dont get down like that. so anyways, i had a hard time removing the sticker, and then in the end, it kinda left a discolored mark on the bill in the circular shape of the big gold hatsize sticker. you can definitely see like the "shadow" of the sticker, anyone know a way i can remove it?

this is one of the more expensive hats they have, like its not the standard hat material, this ones like polyester. so if anyone knows a good way.. this shits pissing me off.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 01:57:17 PM by justin.dubcnn »

BigBDrugStores

Re: problem with stickers on new era caps. help please.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 04:15:25 PM »
dont remove anymore stickers

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 06:44:59 PM »
ok so i got a couple of new era caps a couple weeks ago, and i didnt even touch one of the hats till last night, and i decided to remove the gold hat size sticker thing on the top of the bill. despite it being the trend, i dont get down like that. so anyways, i had a hard time removing the sticker, and then in the end, it kinda left a discolored mark on the bill in the circular shape of the big gold hatsize sticker. you can definitely see like the "shadow" of the sticker, anyone know a way i can remove it?

this is one of the more expensive hats they have, like its not the standard hat material, this ones like polyester. so if anyone knows a good way.. this shits pissing me off.
take that shit back and get a new one. Its the stores fuckup. Ive done it before they SHOULD take it back. I hate that bullshit.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 07:10:04 PM »
did they take the hat back when you returned it?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 08:09:28 PM »
yep,They are supposed to put it under the bill so it doest do that shit.

Milk Man

• Lil Geezy
  • Original Hustler
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 06:18:30 AM »
Yeah homie take that shit back , and dont tack the sticker off next time , keep them tags poppin

The Dream Team

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »
Whats the difference between a new era cap and a regular cap

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 12:39:43 PM »

Most "regular" caps don't have a flat 'front' (or how do you call that in English?). The Era caps do...

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 01:05:13 PM »
Most "regular" caps don't have a flat 'front' (or how do you call that in English?). The Era caps do...

If your talking about the bit at the front i think its called a skip, thats what my gran says anyway.

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 01:18:08 PM »
the brim...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2005, 01:20:38 PM »
Lots of regular caps have flat brims...Is that the only difference between a 'New Era' cap and a regular cap?

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2005, 01:41:25 PM »
its called the bill i think

Diabolical

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2005, 01:42:48 PM »
Lots of regular caps have flat brims...Is that the only difference between a 'New Era' cap and a regular cap?

Other thatn the fact they are made by New Era?

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2005, 01:51:34 PM »

i didnt really mean to say that a new era cap was different from a regular cap. New Era is the brand name, and they just happen to make the majority of sports hat apparel. so i was kinda just making reference to it was a baseball cap instead of just like i dunno a regular whatever hat.

in my opinion, new era is constructed a lot better than most hats too.
they got a line called capture the flag, and a lot of rappers and athletes and shit get to create their own hat. like Game has his own blackwallstreet new era cap, but it costs like $150. its like satin lined with a secret stash pocked in the hat, and its got a fat red B in the front, and it says "live for everything, die for nothing" and the blackwallstreet logo in the back. they got hats by like Faboulous which had a diamond in it, Fat Joe, Camron, Green Lantern, all sorts of people, but theyre all uipwards of $100. so yeah fuck that.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2005, 02:14:48 PM »
but theyre all uipwards of $100. so yeah fuck that.
lol,word