Author Topic: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...  (Read 735 times)

acbaylove

Re: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2005, 06:12:45 AM »
Phil Jackson Was at the last laker home game sitting with jerry buss up in the box seats.....elaborate....might he return?? (I doubt it, but he is dating Jerry Buss's daughter aint he?)

He's always there, it's not a surprise. He goes to pratice too. And yes, he's still the boyfriend of Jerry's daughter.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2005, 12:09:47 PM »
Lol @ tha coach being tha excuse for tha Lakers failure.........if they had tha same team as last season and they were losin' like this what will tha excuse be....... ???

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2005, 05:57:42 PM »
Phil Jackson Was at the last laker home game sitting with jerry buss up in the box seats.....elaborate....might he return?? (I doubt it, but he is dating Jerry Buss's daughter aint he?)

He's always there, it's not a surprise. He goes to pratice too. And yes, he's still the boyfriend of Jerry's daughter.

lol hes not always there. 

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2005, 06:12:30 PM »

i dont think he will go back.......i think he will be in new york next season

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2005, 06:14:36 PM »
What they really need to do is trade Kobe. But the Laker organization would never swallow their pride and do that. It would be an admission that they made the wrong move. They could still get 2 good players for him. I dont see them winning a championship for quite a long time anyways. And Kobe's reputation around the league isnt all that great as far as being an appealing player to play with. They could start trying to build a championship callaber team, without trying to rely on one guy. Especially if the one guy isnt up to it. Build a Pistons kinda squad. One that plays together. Not one that can never get in rhythm cus only one guy takes all the shot.

I agree. I was hoping they were going to trade him last season but that's wishful thinking.

This is what they should do but it won't happen. Trade Kobe for a big man, move Lamar Odom from a PF to his natural SF position, put Caron Butler in the backcourt, he's been lighting it up lately. When Kobe was hurt, both Lamar Odom and Caron Butler were playing well, and we got a taste of what Lamar Odom is capable of.

A coaching change is obviously needed, I don't know how anyone can argue that.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ecrazy

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2005, 06:15:56 PM »

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2005, 03:10:35 AM »
What they really need to do is trade Kobe. But the Laker organization would never swallow their pride and do that. It would be an admission that they made the wrong move. They could still get 2 good players for him. I dont see them winning a championship for quite a long time anyways. And Kobe's reputation around the league isnt all that great as far as being an appealing player to play with. They could start trying to build a championship callaber team, without trying to rely on one guy. Especially if the one guy isnt up to it. Build a Pistons kinda squad. One that plays together. Not one that can never get in rhythm cus only one guy takes all the shot.

Man, it's Brown who made Iverson a team player, not viceversa.
It's Brown who made those Pistons a "team".
It's Brown the Lakers needs to became a "team".
And, on a side note, Brown is probably the fav coach by Kobe atm.

Phil Jackson > Larry Brown > Rudy Tomjanavich > > > > > > > Frank Hamblen

and if the team did better under Hamblen then Tomjanavich....it would be all because of Kobe, right? lol You guys are idiots. You dont realize how blind u are. if Kobe was to demand a trade, and Shaq stayed...you would all be sayin Kobe was selfish as hell. lol Gotta love fans who cant face the truth about their little heroes...

acbaylove

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2005, 09:01:03 AM »

lol, but you know, his girlfriend is, so he's often there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2005, 09:49:28 AM »

and if the team did better under Hamblen then Tomjanavich....it would be all because of Kobe, right? lol You guys are idiots. You dont realize how blind u are. if Kobe was to demand a trade, and Shaq stayed...you would all be sayin Kobe was selfish as hell. lol Gotta love fans who cant face the truth about their little heroes...

Yea, but Kobe WOULDN'T demand a trade...That's the whole point. If the team did better under Hamblen it'd be because Hamblen was a better coach than Rudy-T...That's only common sense, like knowing you're an idiot.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2005, 01:15:48 PM »

Yea, but Kobe WOULDN'T demand a trade...That's the whole point. If the team did better under Hamblen it'd be because Hamblen was a better coach than Rudy-T...That's only common sense, like knowing you're an idiot.

not ONE of you would actually say that. You would just give Kobe all the credit. But when the team is losing, its everyone elses fault lol. Jesus...u guys sound like HIM. This is the point when a fan actually loves (obesessed with) a player so much, that they dont pay attention to how blind they are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2005, 06:31:50 PM »

not ONE of you would actually say that. You would just give Kobe all the credit. But when the team is losing, its everyone elses fault lol. Jesus...u guys sound like HIM. This is the point when a fan actually loves (obesessed with) a player so much, that they dont pay attention to how blind they are.

How do you know what I'd say? You don't know me muthafucka...I wouldn't give Kobe all the credit, I'd credit the Lakers as a team, just like I've done every year that I've been a Laker fan...Keep hating man, it's alright... 8)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2005, 10:05:04 PM »
all 4 years you been saying this............ ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2005, 11:31:55 PM »

Date Registered:     March 01, 2004, 06:37:27 AM

Who the fuck are you? Leave this board before I ban you...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2005, 12:28:55 AM »

lol just cus u have more negative karma then most people have posts. Mr Popular..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2005, 10:31:10 AM »

*Yawns*...............