Author Topic: new R. Kelly album June 28th  (Read 440 times)

mauzip

new R. Kelly album June 28th
« on: April 03, 2005, 08:26:52 AM »
from the .nfo of R.Kelly-In_The_Kitchen_BW_Trapped_In_The_Closet_(Chapter_1_Of_5)-(CDS)-2005-SUT...

Code: [Select]
  Ű° Gyeah...Brand New OFFICIAL R.Kelly single here coming at ya
  Ű° with a NEW song and the REMIX to in the Kitchen...
  Ű°
  Ű° F.Y.I. back of the cd artwork says the new R.Kelly album is
  Ű° coming June 28th !!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new R. Kelly album June 28th
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 09:14:59 AM »
R Kelly should not be alowed to release anything while there are still questions about him being a fucking kiddie fiddler. he a piece of shit scumbag mutha fucker i hope everyone boycotts this

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 09:22:27 AM »
why would they boycott this one if they didnt his last two

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 09:23:36 AM »
R Kelly should not be alowed to release anything while there are still questions about him being a fucking kiddie fiddler. he a piece of shit scumbag mutha fucker i hope everyone boycotts this

you contradict yourself in your post

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 10:34:25 AM »

Why the fuck not, you dont have to buy his album.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 12:09:53 PM »
because i find its disgusting hes all over the radio and tv and he fucks little girls but no one seems to give a shit. even if he is innocent he shouldn't be putting out music but working on clearing his name and not act like nothing has happenned and continuing to sing about sexual things.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 12:11:48 PM »

you contradict yourself in your post
how? maybe you like drinking r kelly's piss?

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 12:17:13 PM »
this is where you contradict yourself

R Kelly should not be alowed to release anything while there are still questions about him being a fucking kiddie fiddler.

he a piece of shit scumbag mutha fucker i hope everyone boycotts this

maybe you like drinking r kelly's piss?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so funny!! :D :D :D :D :D

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 01:12:40 PM »
because i find its disgusting hes all over the radio and tv and he fucks little girls but no one seems to give a shit. even if he is innocent he shouldn't be putting out music but working on clearing his name and not act like nothing has happenned and continuing to sing about sexual things.
Is it really that big of a deal if the girl, who was like what 15, has sex with him, and probably other guys her age anyways?  Its not like he was molesting a little girl, that girl knew what she was doing.

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 01:48:44 PM »
Guess drizzle thinks it's Guilty until proven innocent...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2005, 07:11:43 PM »

lmao i hate when people say that shiet. maybe R.Kelly was wrong for fuckin underage girls, but they girls slept with him willingly. it aint like he physically raped em. and besides, I know hella teenage girls who say "i dont date high school boys, they too immature. the youngest guy i would be with is 21" so before you point fingers at Kellz, think about that...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2005, 08:27:57 PM »
Guess drizzle thinks it's Guilty until proven innocent...

lol what about the videos?
If a regular person was in those vids they would be in jail serving time already.

:cheers:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 08:35:30 PM by Sabean Kain the newly appointed Pope »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2005, 08:34:35 PM »
His personal life really doesn't interest me. Just keep that music comin' nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2005, 08:55:51 PM »
His personal life really doesn't interest me. Just keep that music comin' nigga.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2005, 11:57:26 AM »
this is where you contradict yourself

R Kelly should not be alowed to release anything while there are still questions about him being a fucking kiddie fiddler.

he a piece of shit scumbag mutha fucker i hope everyone boycotts this

maybe you like drinking r kelly's piss?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so funny!! :D :D :D :D :D
not a contradiction at all first line the first line refers to the current accusations the second line refers to my own personal opinion of him, the way he carrys on like nothing happenned and continues with his sexual lyrics