Author Topic: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?  (Read 582 times)

mauzip

Re: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2005, 11:13:32 AM »
 ::) :loser:

I think that if you're a foreigner (or feel like one, like hustla_4eva) and you have so many complaints about the country you're living in, you should go to your "own" country if it's so much better over there.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 11:15:56 AM by Mauzip »

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2005, 11:22:36 AM »
Mauzip:
you're talking so much shit about america, yet you're making your money IN america. that's fuckin hypocrite. go to your "own" country to build it up and stop talking shit.

that's not hypocritical.  it's brilliant.  it's a parasitic relationship.  americans need to realize that lots of foreign workers are in the u.s. working, making money, and funnelling that cash out of the country and to their family and friends back in their home countries.  taking u.s. dollars out of the economy.  lol.  undermining the u.s. from within.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2005, 11:27:42 AM »
you say it's brilliant, but then again... you're not exactly the brightest person on this planet :-*

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2005, 02:51:01 PM »
Being Anti-Bush is definitely not the same as being Anti-American. You can disagree with the current government yet still want the best for your country. However, with each passing day, I find myself leaning towards both options.

I have been strongly Anti-Bush since his first so-called election. He stole that election. Had the recount been completely finished, Gore would have won office. It is for that reason that I was often overheard stating that he was not my president. However, there are many more reasons besides that fatal glitch in the voting system that deem Bush as an unfit presidential candidate. One being that Bush has needlessly involved the US in an avoidable war. He hides behind the facade of the “war on terror.” He claims to want to abolish all terror. Bush’s stupidity has undoubtedly done the exact opposite of what was intended. He has indeed brought into the world more terrorism, more anti-American feelings. Bush himself is a terrorist. He has killed thousands upon thousands of innocent Iraqi men, woman, and children along with all the American soldiers he sent off to die. He pushes his beliefs onto everyone. He is hell bent on making this country “more holy.” Religion is supposed to be kept out of government. I don’t need someone telling me it’s morally wrong to kill an underdeveloped embryo, nor to I need them telling me I can’t marry another woman if I so choose. He right-winged religion influenced politics are tearing this country apart.

This division of the nation is what is pushing me to become more and more anti-American. I can’t stand Bush supporters who fail to see that not everything Bush says is the truth; I’m tired of being lied to, I’m tried of all the attempts to convince me that he is right. And it’s only gotten worse since his re-election. The Republicans in this country are so full of themselves. With their “holier than thou” attitudes, boasting America is number one. It’s no wonder that we American’s are hated by so many. We’re not number one. America has done so many horrible things in the past and even still to this day. We’ve killed billions of people to get what we want or to merely prove a point. We find ways around the rules and we bend them every chance we get. We tortured and killed innocent people. We’re no better then those we try to change. We are the number one terrorist of the world. Quite frankly, it’s sad and it’s things like that that make me ashamed to say that I’m actually a citizen of this country.

Hopefully these next fours years will go by quickly. Bush will be gone. I’m crossing my fingers in hope that he won’t be causing too many more problems along the way. Perhaps then American can redeem itself to the world; prove that we’re not all egotistical idiots and we’re not really such bad people after all. Until then, Canada is looking better and better.
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.