Author Topic: Major C-Murder News, he gonna change his stage name,NAACP to hold press...  (Read 292 times)

kingwell

Yah C-Murder shooting teenagers?   That's wack, he deserves the time for even thinking about it, let alone doing it.

ABN

No, Mature is not sucking some guys cock because you like the way he talks into a microphone about murdering people.  Mature is deciding you're not going to idolize some fag who waves guns at people.  Mature is wanting someone who's clearly reckless and a danger to society to be locked the fuck up so he can't hurt anybody, himself included.  This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight. 
idolize lmao i like about 10 of C´s songs and the rest of his shit sucks so take your faggot ass to church and preach if your so mature and such a good citizen.

Trauma-san

This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight.

I agree only if he is truly guilty..... ???

I bet you he is guilty, 99.9% of prisioners in prison "DIDNT DO IT"...what makes him any different?

Plus look at the case.  You don't do shit in broad public outside a nightclub (for instance, that's ONE of his charges) with witnesses everywhere, and then say "I'm Innocent!". 

Trauma-san

No, Mature is not sucking some guys cock because you like the way he talks into a microphone about murdering people.  Mature is deciding you're not going to idolize some fag who waves guns at people.  Mature is wanting someone who's clearly reckless and a danger to society to be locked the fuck up so he can't hurt anybody, himself included.  This motherfucker needs to go away for a very, very long time until he can fucking think straight. 
idolize lmao i like about 10 of C´s songs and the rest of his shit sucks so take your faggot ass to church and preach if your so mature and such a good citizen.

Lemme blow this outta the water again.  My maturity and citizenship has nothing to do with it.  I could be fuckin' EVIL and it has no bearing on what C Murder's done.  Dude should rot, he did wrong, but you're too much of a bitch and a dick rider to see it.  He fuckin' SHOT KIDS.  Grow the fuck up.