Author Topic: Tournarment Round 2: mousehowl vs. Professor Plumb  (Read 276 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Tournarment Round 2: mousehowl vs. Professor Plumb
« on: April 05, 2005, 01:49:03 PM »
This battle is now the second round of the tournarment. The winner goes to the Final 4. Good luck.

rules:
due by Friday April 8 at 11:59pm California time
8-12 bars

good luck.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Tournarment Round 2: mousehowl vs. Professor Plumb
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 07:34:58 PM »
Make this Mouse-Howl, Chloroform suffication with an ordinary house-towel\\
An "American Idol" my clouts- fowl, cross dressing fag  "yo check his blouse-Cowell!!\\
Beat you to death with a clean belt, teams melt at a glipse of when your spleen swell\\
thrown in the sea cuz deaths obscene smell,u hearing more waves than your ear to a sea-shell\\

Switches style

Yo I leave this cat dead an buryed like a kitty- fossil\\
You leave yourself "wide open to blows" like "Whitneys nostril"\\WHOAAAAA
U got about a chance of beating me as Randy Moss Sailing\\
You still rock a gay accent whether British,New Zealand or Australian\\

Kids still got it.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 05:12:02 PM »
hey good battle i liked the way u came out swingin...mousehowl did great i really liked it dawg. the feat line was very creative. I think thats one of the best ones ive seen so far. than again ive only seen like 4 due to all the "un-keystyling." its cool tho. Professor PLumb u came hard with the big words and very explicit descriptions in ur rhymes. i liked urs too. but im gonna have to give my vote to mousehowl mainly cuz his was straight forward and very creative. Good job both of u.

vote- MOUSEHOWL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 01:36:18 PM »

You leave yourself "wide open to blows" like "Whitneys nostril"\\WHOAAAAA

Oh shit  :o

LOL... ok, this is a battle of 2 Hall of Famers, in fact 2 of the original Hall of Famer that were basically the reason why we had to have one to begin with.

Now with that said, this battle was a pleasure to read, as both came out in their traditional styles and just made this so hard to judge. Pr1mo, he came out and had a very good rhyme with multi's, which I remember you couldn't win a battle without them for about a year... lol. Anyways, he came out and had some very cleaver lines, and that Whitney Houston line had me laughing in public.

Mouse, I think Mouse was slightly better. His rhymes were simplier, like Jay-Z dump down his style. But his lyrics were very cleaver, and just stuck to me. I was reading, thinking man how can you top this. That American X line did the same effect as the Whitney Houston line, only instead of laughing, I was like God Damn that line was harsh.

So in a battle of 2 great Hall of Famers from the original 7, I give this one to Mouse.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 10:41:32 AM »
lol o well i havent done this in a minute anyway just to show other cats how to get down