Author Topic: Who can fuck with Ras Kass ??  (Read 726 times)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who can fuck with Ras Kass ??
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 06:17:57 AM »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 07:16:58 AM »
Canibus, Chino XL ???
They're not even in the same league, come up with something better.

Todays Kool G or KRS isn't seeing Ras today, Cube neither, maybe 10-15 years ago..

exactly, plus his lyrics can be really racist, wrong, taken from books to make him look smart, and also overall they arent even all THAT.

Wrong and taken from books ??  ::)
Since when does being educated being a crime in hiphop, they don't all have to be uneducated illiterate dumbfucks.  :tosser:

I suggest you & Machiavelli take a listen to Soul on Ice, Rassasination, Van Gogh & a couple unreleased tracks, it doesn't seem to me like you've heard more than a few tracks from him, being young isn't a excuse.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2005, 07:36:42 AM »
Peep the "Rip The Jacker" album lyrically that album is viscious and in the horseman tracks released thus far its been between Ras/canibus on the lyrical tip the other 2 don't get a look in.

As for Chino, go peep "RIIOT" and then tell me Chino couldn't hang with Ras or check out Nunca, Water, ect.

BTW Ras is my best Mc ever.

Soul on ice is incredible.

Kal EL

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2005, 07:41:24 AM »
Ras is nice, but GOAT no. Rakim has that and there are so many other Old School MC's that have catalogues to show. Ras hasn't even scratched the surface of his real talents.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2005, 08:04:38 AM »
lmao at Ras Kass being the greatest of all time.Its like a fashion nowadays to say Ras is the greatest lyricist of all time.What about Chace Infinite???He's way better than Ras.People will just go & say that he isnt better cause no-one doesnt listen to Chace's music.Jada is also way better than Rassy.Ras isnt all that,listen to his flow,its shitty as hell.Well atleast lately.Also some of his lines are totally weak.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2005, 08:11:18 AM »
lmao at Ras Kass being the greatest of all time.Its like a fashion nowadays to say Ras is the greatest lyricist of all time.What about Chace Infinite???He's way better than Ras.People will just go & say that he isnt better cause no-one doesnt listen to Chace's music.Jada is also way better than Rassy.Ras isnt all that,listen to his flow,its shitty as hell.Well atleast lately.Also some of his lines are totally weak.
Jada better then Ras Kass man that gotta be the joke of the year. now don´t get me wrong i think Jada is pretty dope but aint no way in hell that he´s seein Ras Kass on the mic. what about Jada then" why my buzz in LA aint it like it is in New York" and then "why the whole world love my voice" lmao at jada thinkin LA aint apart of the world.............

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2005, 08:31:25 AM »
2Pac was the lyricist with the most impact.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2005, 08:50:29 AM »
ras kass got more of a west coast type flow
 ''bar code on my nuts, homie i dont give a fuck, spit SOME SHIT SO NASTY IT'LL MAKE LIL KIM BLUSH "

razzy kazzy is one of best but i know who's better then him

LIL ROB AND Spanky loco  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2005, 08:53:47 AM »
topic nr. X in which I have to state that I think Ras is insanely overrated by heads. By far the most overrated artist ever from the west, when it comes to heads.

Hes overrated but not the most overrated of all time in the West when it comes to Hip-Hop heads... His flow if off , the beats he uses are shitty, and overall as a Rapper and Artist hes not that great.

First you said Ras is easily on the top 10 lyrically and then "he's not that great". Not very obvious  ???

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2005, 08:58:13 AM »
i think ras is awesome and i dont think too many people can fuck with his flow or lyrics but my opinion is there is a few.

x-raided: i dont like horrorcore but listening to x you sense his creativity and lyrically hes damn good.

kurupt: not kurupt in 2005 or 2004 but kurupt in his prime from around 94-02 i believe was much better than ras kass

crooked i

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2005, 09:06:54 AM »
Jada better then Ras Kass man that gotta be the joke of the year. now don´t get me wrong i think Jada is pretty dope but aint no way in hell that he´s seein Ras Kass on the mic. what about Jada then" why my buzz in LA aint it like it is in New York" and then "why the whole world love my voice" lmao at jada thinkin LA aint apart of the world.............
Yep Jada ain't better than Ras Kass at all.Ok, u can say Jada has a better flow but wtf he talkin about, outside guns ?. He can't make a cohesive album, just punchlines. Jada will never make a concept song like the Nature of the threat

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2005, 09:41:01 AM »
k-rino would fuck anyone up lyrically, ANYONE

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2005, 09:43:38 AM »
ras kass is mad dope and imo I do believe he is the goat lyricist. The only people I can see messing with him is a '95 kurupt, nas, rakim,  and g rap in their prime. Like Jome said some of you guys sound like you only heard a few of his tracks. Try listening to soul on ice and especially van gogh. Lyrically in terms of his battle capabilties I think he improved and showed more of it on van gogh.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2005, 09:44:05 AM »
Ok he did make a mistake in that song,but those lines dont automatically make Ras better.& yes,Jada is better on the mic,I knew people wouldnt agree wit me.Jada easily shits on Rassy lyrically,Ill take Jada's punchlines anyday over Rassy's rhymes about whatever he raps about.Of course Im not talkin bout their songs here,but their skills.Jada can talk about guns but he makes sense plus he always enhances his raps,so...basically he can talk about guns all day & be entertaining.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2005, 09:48:14 AM »
^LMAO! at jada being a better lyricist than ras ... don't get me wrong I like jada, but come on dude now you sound like ras hater.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion