Author Topic: i guess jwonder is from tvt records(news)........  (Read 128 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
i guess jwonder is from tvt records(news)........
« on: August 08, 2002, 10:05:25 AM »
well a while back he said that he was with them and said snoop is executive producing the new eastsidaz and gave us his email at tvt records so i emailed him aweek or two ago and he never wrote back so i kinda told him shit in his last post (see:nowadays gangsta songs) well he emailed me back here is the email:

Sorry for late reply I was busy

whats up homie this is TOOTHBRUSH from the wcc forum...........you said to  email you for questions so here they are:

1) when did snoop get back in the "loop" with tha eastidaz? and will he be  all over the album as usual?

Snoop is exectutive producing the album as usual. Eastsidaz and snoop went thru some shit, but now are back together as a unit again. They are homies and you know that cats fight and make up.

2) what is tha eastsidaz reord deal with tvt? how many do they have left? and will they go to mca after their deal is up?
They have 4 records left for TVT . I doubt they will go to mca.

3) whats goin down with doggy's angels? are they still doggystyle/tvt?

Well kola left so its only chan and yak, we are making some demo tracks as we speak. Trying to figure out if they gonna be a duo or bring someone else in to the group.

4) how much did the first 2 eastsidaz albums sell? and doggy's angels?

Eastsidaz 1st sold a million 2nd 675k. Tha angels sold 200k  

thanks homie you should hit up wcc more often,

TOOTHBRUSH

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i guess jwonder is from tvt records(news).....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2002, 12:05:37 PM »
200k aint that bad
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: i guess jwonder is from tvt records(news).....
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2002, 12:18:41 PM »
200k aint that bad

yeah when you really think about it dogghouse has sold real well da angels 200k and number on single and tha eastsidaz plat, and then gold with only one single
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly