Author Topic: Beach Boys Discography  (Read 493 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Beach Boys Discography
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 05:44:47 PM »
and btw....

Oh, and here's a photo of Brian from a couple weeks ago, pimpin' them hos.

Notice the mildly insane look on his face, still there after all these years.  DON'T DO DRUGS!

"mildly insane", IMO, is a fuckin euphemism :D

ColdManey

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:55 AM »
LMMFAO, first the beatles now this. Fuck it though, at least yall aint tryin to be nothin but white. I applaud you. LMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 05:16:46 AM »
LMMFAO, first the beatles now this. Fuck it though, at least yall aint tryin to be nothin but white. I applaud you. LMAO

how old are you and whereare you from?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 06:07:41 AM »

LOL, I like how this has now become the standard response to all musical stupidity that other members exert.

On topic, thanks for the info Trauma, I currently just have one of the greatest hits comps on vinyl that my parent used to have, but I definitely need to check out some of their other albums.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005, 09:25:42 AM »
it would be very hard not to include almost every pet sounds track in their best songs ever

ColdManey

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »

Why do you give a fuck?

ColdManey

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 12:16:05 PM »

LOL, I like how this has now become the standard response to all musical stupidity that other members exert.

It has nothin to do with stupidity. the beach boys is some of the whitest music ever. I think its funny that people come on here to talk about the beach boys and the beatles and shit. i know it says other genres, blah blah blah, whatever.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2005, 12:32:12 PM »
who are the Beach Boyz?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »
 ^good quote from def^.......I cook my beef ,put that shit in a bun and eat it!

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 09:56:23 PM »

It has nothin to do with stupidity. the beach boys is some of the whitest music ever. I think its funny that people come on here to talk about the beach boys and the beatles and shit. i know it says other genres, blah blah blah, whatever.

Well... I 'think it's funny' that you deny respect to people who are clearly legends, recognized as such by virtually anyone intelligent on God's earth.  Holla!~

Oh, and by the way, RAP is White music now, check the sales demographics.  You're not as exclusive as you seem.

Oh, and 1 more thing, WHITE POWER!!!~

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2005, 10:31:37 PM »

Well... I 'think it's funny' that you deny respect to people who are clearly legends, recognized as such by virtually anyone intelligent on God's earth.  Holla!~

Oh, and by the way, RAP is White music now, check the sales demographics.  You're not as exclusive as you seem.

Oh, and 1 more thing, WHITE POWER!!!~

Brilliant.

Anyways, a friend of mine, a HUGE Beach Boys fan, was telling me that it's possible to find online the album Smile (from 2004) while it was still in production. He wasn't talking about the older version. He told me though, that its even better than Smile and that it isn't as overproduced. Trauma, do you know anything about this?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2005, 06:06:27 AM »
so far you have failed to provide us with evidence that this ´has nothin to do with stupidity´. what´s your point? where´s the funniness in talking about the beach boys? i´m fiending for that mystery to be unravelled to me.....  ::)

and Infinte, nevermind niggah

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2005, 07:44:53 AM »
God Only Knows still remains my favourite song of all time.

Top 10 Beach Boys tracks Trauma? Interesting to see cos it looks like you have a similar interests in music to me.

Hmm, I dunno, i'm not good at Top 10's, but I'll bang out a few just for the hell of it.

My favorite song ever is "Wouldn't It Be Nice", so that's definately at #1

1. Wouldn't it be nice
- God Only Knows
- Don't Worry Baby
- Good Vibrations
- You Still Believe In Me
- California Girls
- Add Some Music To Your Day
- In My Room
- Surfer Girl
- Let Him Run Wild

If you haven't heard all of those, do yourself a favor, and download 'em!

I'd have 'Disney Girls', 'Forever' & 'Caroline No' ahead of 'Let Him Run Wild', 'Surfer Girl' and 'Add Some Music To Your Day'. Nice list though. 'Dont Worry Baby' is the pinnacle of easy listening.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

ColdManey

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2005, 03:57:29 PM »
so far you have failed to provide us with evidence that this ´has nothin to do with stupidity´. what´s your point? where´s the funniness in talking about the beach boys?

Yall are just hella corny, thats all. Yall are funny because of how fuckin corny yall are.

davida.b.

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2005, 04:09:24 PM »
so far you have failed to provide us with evidence that this ´has nothin to do with stupidity´. what´s your point? where´s the funniness in talking about the beach boys?

Yall are just hella corny, thats all. Yall are funny because of how fuckin corny yall are.

Beach Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY rapper