Author Topic: X-Raided Might Be Home Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 259 times)

ABN

X-Raided Might Be Home Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 08, 2005, 05:18:43 AM »
This is a message from X-Raided......... To: Worldwideconnected.com

First of all, thank you for sending all those messages to me! That landed at a good time...I was real frustrated that day... then I received the messages and actually felt better when I read them!

Thanx to everyone who took the time to post something! Not enough artists express appreciation to the people, but my situation has taught me a lot about loyalty and betrayal. I've been in the penitentiary for nine years but my name is still hot... and that's becuz I've got a loyal core-group of people who support me no matter what! So I keep it all in perspective... y'all the best. Good lookin' out to everyone.

I recently became aware that a man has pleaded GUILTY to the very murder I'm in prison for. No lie. We looked into it and it's true: a dude pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, the murder weapon, and burglary... specifically, someone has just admitted to killing the person that I am in prison for supposedly killing. I've said this for years but no one seemed to believe me; I didn NOT kill anyone that night! I am NOT guilty of this crime! So now we have ONE person who was killed by ONE bullet from ONE gun. A dude pleaded guilty to all of that, but I'm still in prison?! Wow! So my team is presently working to secure the necessary documents and have the lawyer present the situation to the judge. Pray for me, man! I swear, this is dead serious! Happening RIGHT NOW! I should be home before christmas... we are smashin' on it!

Much love!
X-Raided Loc"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: X-Raided Might Be Home Real Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 05:23:04 AM »
GOOD NEWWS!!

F-cisco

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 07:18:01 AM »
Best of luck to him, kinda of fucked that the man had nine years of life wasted for a crime he did not do.

ColdManey

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 07:34:47 AM »
Damn is this shit for real? 9 years already? Damn. Psychoactive had some of the hardest cuts I've ever heard. I hope that shit is true.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 07:50:52 AM »
Really nice news, Good Luck To Him

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 09:23:33 AM »
 :) :) :) damn i hope he will get out soon

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 09:25:07 AM »
Quite a lot of his tracks from his early years are constantly in rotation in my mp3 player still today. I'm happy for him and his family.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 09:49:47 AM »
damn this is huge, x has always plead he was innocent that night in the murder.  if hes guilty then he needs to remain inprison but it looks like he is inncocent and if thats true than i cant even imagine what x has gone through these last 9 years. this is great, i would love to see some new shit from a free x-raided

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 10:38:01 AM »
damn thats crazy. i hope he gets out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 01:53:04 PM »
I don't know X's music too well. I have a few random tracks here and there, but nothing noteworthy. But I feel for the guy. That's fucked up how they kept him in jail for 9 years because of some lyrics in a song. I might have to go out and buy his album when he gets out cause there is no telling how hot it could be. Being away for that long brings out the best in people.

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2005, 02:07:09 PM »
Thats cool, i hope he gets out soon.

Could he not sue for being put away for so long if hes innocent?

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2005, 03:05:50 PM »

Yea, He can sue the State for locking him up and the police department that locked him up

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2005, 03:43:47 PM »
dope news

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

specityo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2005, 06:33:39 PM »
Word I do hope he get out. He been locked up way too long.
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 07:26:43 PM »

Yea, He can sue the State for locking him up and the police department that locked him up

ahh man if he won that he would be dumb paid!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"