Poll

Do you believe that 2Pac is the greatest of all time, even now?

Yes
52 (69.3%)
No
23 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: 2Pac - Greatest of All Time  (Read 1267 times)

acbaylove

Re: 2Pac - Greatest of All Time
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2005, 02:22:45 PM »
My point is that if you make on of those polls in this forum you'll have 8 rappers out of 10 being from the West Coast. Got it?

And your point is...
Those weren't from eastcoast forums or eastcoast magazines, just hip-hop forums and hip-hop magazines.

Cmon man you know what i mean.. 2Pac, the Dogg Pound, the Westside Connection, etc.. they all said enought things about it. i dont even need to add anything.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2005, 04:25:17 PM »
^^^no shit,  pac never would have fallen the fuck off, thats a joke right there, the guy has been  dead for a decade almost and hes still selling millions. 2pac always is and always will be the g.o.a.t. and if he was alive right now that would still be the case.

cknuckles and iceberg are morons. not enough rappers fromt he west on there so called top 10 ever list.  where the fuck is too short? where is kurupt? (listen to doggfood,kuruption,streetz,space, and anythnig else he has ever done and tell me whos better?) where is ice cube or snoop?

enough about rakim or big daddy kane, OVERATED!

Rakim's 1 verse on Pain In Full > anything Too Short, Snoop or Kurupt have ever done.

And don't even get my started on Big Daddy Kane

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2005, 04:28:46 PM »
Icebergslim is a moron why listen to him ??? Your reasons are so moronic its not even funny.

Shut the fuck up...

exactly, how in the fuck would Icebergslim know that Pac would have fallen on??? Iceberg do yourself a favor by shuting the fuck up, your comments are stupid and worthless
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2005, 06:53:23 PM »
Icebergslim is a moron why listen to him ??? Your reasons are so moronic its not even funny.

Shut the fuck up...

Beeyotch, last time I checked, this was a free country with freedom of speech! My opinion is Tupac was over rated and was a studio gangsta. That's my opinion. To Spice 1 and Mac10 who said Tupac would have never fallen off, get real! Every major artist has fallen off, from the Beatles, Elvis, Madonna to Michael Jackson. Who would have thought MJ would have fallen off after Thriller? But he did. Tupac could have fallen off when the rap scene changed. Gangsta rap no longer dominates the rap scene. U think Tupac would have been rapping about anything except gangsta stuff? he would have run out of material and would have been saying the same thing over and over. Sort of like Ice Cube ran out of stuff to stay. Plus, Pac would have started concentrating on movies and would have devoted less time to the rapping and his music. It's a fact artists fall off over time. Some fall off and never come back, but some make a come back like Mariah has done with her latest album or Dre did with 2001. Just think, some people thought LL Cool J would never fall off....some thought Run DMC would never fall off....  10 years fromw now, some of you will be still on this Tupac bandwagon, begging for more unreleased stuff to come out...a majority of us will have moved on to some other artist.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2005, 09:36:15 PM »

Shut the fuck up...

Beeyotch, last time I checked, this was a free country with freedom of speech! My opinion is Tupac was over rated and was a studio gangsta. That's my opinion. To Spice 1 and Mac10 who said Tupac would have never fallen off, get real! Every major artist has fallen off, from the Beatles, Elvis, Madonna to Michael Jackson. Who would have thought MJ would have fallen off after Thriller? But he did. Tupac could have fallen off when the rap scene changed. Gangsta rap no longer dominates the rap scene. U think Tupac would have been rapping about anything except gangsta stuff? he would have run out of material and would have been saying the same thing over and over. Sort of like Ice Cube ran out of stuff to stay. Plus, Pac would have started concentrating on movies and would have devoted less time to the rapping and his music. It's a fact artists fall off over time. Some fall off and never come back, but some make a come back like Mariah has done with her latest album or Dre did with 2001. Just think, some people thought LL Cool J would never fall off....some thought Run DMC would never fall off....  10 years fromw now, some of you will be still on this Tupac bandwagon, begging for more unreleased stuff to come out...a majority of us will have moved on to some other artist.

This guy apparantly thinks he's a fortune teller now..... ::)

fuck outta here.

There is no evidence whatsoever that suggests Pac was gonna fall off anytime soon. The last album he recorded before his death was considered by many to he his best yet, and the fact he was getting better with each album, coupled with the fact dude was only 25 at the time, one would have to say he was gonna dominate the game for years to come if he so desired to do so with those facts taken into account. Who was gonna stop him?? There wasnt anyone who could. AEOM established him as the top rap artist in the world.

And you ignorant as fuck if you think Pac only rapped about gangsta shit. Have you not heard the many political, social, and reflective songs he made?? Get a clue man. And Pac was far from being studio.......anyone who can shoot cops AND get away with it is gully.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 09:43:28 PM by The Sneaker Pimp »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Hittman2001

davida.b.

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2005, 10:27:32 PM »
 ::) If Pac never got shot, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
Yes I voted  8) 8) 8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2005, 02:38:01 AM »
Pac would have neva fallen off!!! he may have stopped rapping to act but he wouldn't have fallen off...no way

Plus, Pac would have started concentrating on movies and would have devoted less time to the rapping and his music.

that was my exact point jackass
NO MORE WAR

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2005, 04:51:57 AM »
I just want to say fuck Rakim and fuck the whole muthafucking eastcoast im tired of reading the same shit...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2005, 05:39:41 AM »
I just want to say fuck Rakim and fuck the whole muthafucking eastcoast im tired of reading the same shit...

::)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2005, 05:48:25 AM »

::)
Im tired of reading the same shit and im tired of all the dickriding the eastcoast gets. Rakim, Biggie, Jay-z, Big daddy Kane are the most overrated rappers ever. I can name 10 cd:s from the westcoast thats better then any eastcoast cd. Pac is the G.O.A.T no discussion. And if the eastcoast is so fucking great why couldnt nobody answer Pac after he murdered the whole eastcoast on Hit Em Up. Or when Kurupt fucking killed it on New York, New York and the Dogg Pound kicked all their fucking buildings down...??
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 05:50:06 AM by G_Funk »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2005, 06:16:02 AM »
Im tired of reading the same shit and im tired of all the dickriding the eastcoast gets. Rakim, Biggie, Jay-z, Big daddy Kane are the most overrated rappers ever. I can name 10 cd:s from the westcoast thats better then any eastcoast cd. Pac is the G.O.A.T no discussion. And if the eastcoast is so fucking great why couldnt nobody answer Pac after he murdered the whole eastcoast on Hit Em Up. Or when Kurupt fucking killed it on New York, New York and the Dogg Pound kicked all their fucking buildings down...??

You should be glad that every artist in your sig wasn't as bias as you.  They all adored Rakim and were/are influenced by him, helping in making those great albums.
It's too bad you are so ignorant.  Actually all those diss records you mentioned have been responded to.  Do your homework before you open your mouth kid.

Serious, how old are you?

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2005, 06:54:50 AM »
You dont know shit get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. What kind of responses where they?? They where shit.. Fuck rakim

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2005, 08:27:05 AM »
if there was a GOAT, its gotta be Pac...noone else comes close.  Dude had lyrics, flow, delivery...energy, even his beats and crew were doper than most, Any one of his albums could bump the whole way thru and i couldnt complain (Whats ya Phone #? is an exception).

After i saw snoop live he became one of my favorites....but i couldnt even argue a case that he's better than Pac. Maybe he wouldv fallen off eventually...like most of your favorite artists, but he wouldv had time to release another couple dope albums....then probably wouldv ended up concentrating on movies like Cube or Cool J....and musically could have kept making money by releasing the post-death music that has been released anyways.

I just remember that video of pac walking thru the courtroom....chin held high with a cocky swagger...and thinkin' "man, this guy is the king"
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus