Author Topic: A true story of irony: my prom date  (Read 354 times)

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
Re: A true story of irony: my prom date
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 03:37:13 PM »
if it was ironic, you'd get drunk and shit and crash your car killing both you and the original chick in your 82 corvette collectors division...

or the second chick would find out about the first one, murder her and then take her place... you unexpectantly go to the prom with a phony and in the heat of passion she stabs you to death with the gear shifter from your 82 corvette collectors multiplication

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Genius.

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 03:41:07 PM »
if it was ironic, you'd get drunk and shit and crash your car killing both you and the original chick in your 82 corvette collectors division...

or the second chick would find out about the first one, murder her and then take her place... you unexpectantly go to the prom with a phony and in the heat of passion she stabs you to death with the gear shifter from your 82 corvette collectors multiplication
LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 06:37:31 PM »
LOL, people love to hate...You might as well be Kobe.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 01:22:22 PM »

lmao
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2005, 05:12:06 PM »

lmao...thats ironic fo ya monkey ass...

So Much Style

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »
prom pics coming soon , bitches. ill post one of my dick so you guys can get a better view of what you need to hop off.
So much style back at it again

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2005, 11:18:36 PM »
prom pics coming soon , bitches. ill post one of my dick so you guys can get a better view of what you need to hop off.
how many do u have?

o ya........... EWWWWWWWWW UR GAY!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2005, 03:48:57 AM »
lol, who is on ure dick? ???
NO MORE WAR

dexter

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2005, 11:00:56 AM »
you should write a movie script
real talk youre a trip
you can make Dollars