Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1685 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2005, 11:30:42 PM »
I think you're paranoid brah. It ain't like yo unever hear black people bitchin' about Koreans and Arabs owning businesses in their neighborhoods.

It goes both ways.

I was being sarcastic for much of the post.  :'(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2005, 11:44:19 PM »
I think you're paranoid brah. It ain't like yo unever hear black people bitchin' about Koreans and Arabs owning businesses in their neighborhoods.

It goes both ways.

Besides, I have hear Black people bitch about many things about other races. I hung out with more Blacks than Latinos. I'd say it goes in all ways, because the minorities for the most part are cool with each other, but there are those older ones that hate the other minorities for whatever reason. Though on the real, non of them hate each other as much as they hate Whites.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2005, 10:03:55 AM »
^ go ahead and wait for some black person to respond , all the black people onthis board are either some skinny nerd from sweden named i bo, a(no offense i love siko , he's the homie)  pampered suburbinite, or from some where else outside of california.

lol and you're a real esay?

Where do you live again? Aren't that dude with the Ford Mustang? Real esay like  ;D

And what's wrong with a pampered suburbanite their not hood enough to get hated on...stop thinking about Carlton.

no i'm not an "esay" that's a paper you write in school , and no i'm not an ese either

all i'm saying is, if you live in california your every day mexicans arn't afraid of blacks like white people and asians are.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2005, 10:06:15 AM »
oh and how the fuck does owning a mustang make you less mexican?? we're all suppose to ride in big paisa vans and trucks or old impalas and caddys?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 10:06:25 AM »
seriously why are black people so scared of cops??

Kal EL

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2005, 10:28:46 AM »
^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses"  i got love for black people but as far as central and southern california is concerned blacks are second on the food chain when it comes to running the streets.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe in San Gabriel, the valley and East Los.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2005, 10:29:24 AM »
^ STFU A.G.

I love it how most black people think the world revolves around them though.

And Hispanic gangs do run Cali street-wise, that's if you look at it in the big picture, don't start naming certain neighbourhoods cuzz you ain't proving nothing.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 10:32:05 AM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kal EL

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2005, 10:35:32 AM »
^ STFU A.G.

And Hispanic gangs do run Cali street-wise, that's if you look at it in the big picture, don't start naming certain neighbourhoods.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO!!! Being born and raised in L.A. I find that shit funny and wholy inaccurate!
There are places in L.A. where brothas know not to go because there are some Latin gangstas that don't like us. But to say blankly that there is some fucking rule that we as black people are "Second on the food chain" in the streets is bull fuckin' shit.

Blacks and mexicans are cool in Southern Cali in most places but not as cool as Puertoricans and blacks are in the East Coast.

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2005, 10:46:56 AM »
^ STFU A.G.

And Hispanic gangs do run Cali street-wise, that's if you look at it in the big picture, don't start naming certain neighbourhoods cuzz you ain't proving nothing.

lol u must be scared of them too

Matrix Heart

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2005, 10:47:20 AM »
I'm cool with all races for the record.

I was just replying to why black people are hated on.

Kal EL

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2005, 10:51:15 AM »
I'm cool with all races for the record.

I was just replying to why black people are hated on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Understood. I felt the point that you were trying to make.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2005, 02:23:31 PM »
im mexican and i have a lot of black homies, mostly childhood friends, the tight a fuck though. but some of the blacks that i hate not ALL because im not racist, are the ones that live in south central over there in the la area. goddamn some of those people are ignorant, maybe its just the area or i dont know but the reason i hate them is because they treat my mom like shit where she works at. its only the blacks. she works at one of the mcd's over there and sometimes they throw the burger at the workers. one time this dude pulled a lady out of the drive through window and started beating her because she got his order wrong. and almost all the workers are mexican. they start calling them shit like immigrants and wetbacks because they wont give them something free while they were waiting. thats the kind of shit that makes me mad when SOME black people act like the world owes them something. shit is not perfect sometimes. learn to deal with it. im not saying hispanics are perfect but shit maybe if people didnt act like those black people in south central we would have a mmuch better world. so dont come with the bs that everyones against blacks. and i am not a racist thats just me beinghonest about how i feel about some black people. when u mess with mah fam then u fuck with me, which is probably the way that most of us feel in the world.

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2005, 02:29:02 PM »
Minorities hate blacks cause both blacks and minorities have smaller chances to be successful than other groups.

In other words: they get competition from each other.

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2005, 03:30:26 PM »
I'll answer this question, and yall will all agree, somewhere inside, but likely won't respond in agreement.

Anyways, it's like this.  Most people tend to be racist and look down on people not like themselves. 

the ONLY race in the U.S. that doesn't have the liberty to do this, is the caucasian race.  White people cannot be racist to others, or they'll get called on it.  Why? Because they're the majority race, and they're viewed as opressors if they show signs of racism.

EVERY OTHER RACE can be as racist as they want, against white people, other minorities, etc. because they're minorities, so their racism has no power over anyone. 

Not only are those races racist against blacks, but you'll see they're racist against EVERYBODY.  As a matter of fact, almost every person I've ever seen accusing whites of being racist, was obviously a racist themselves. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2005, 06:02:21 PM »
I'll answer this question, and yall will all agree, somewhere inside, but likely won't respond in agreement.

Anyways, it's like this.  Most people tend to be racist and look down on people not like themselves. 

the ONLY race in the U.S. that doesn't have the liberty to do this, is the caucasian race.  White people cannot be racist to others, or they'll get called on it.  Why? Because they're the majority race, and they're viewed as opressors if they show signs of racism.

EVERY OTHER RACE can be as racist as they want, against white people, other minorities, etc. because they're minorities, so their racism has no power over anyone. 

Not only are those races racist against blacks, but you'll see they're racist against EVERYBODY.  As a matter of fact, almost every person I've ever seen accusing whites of being racist, was obviously a racist themselves. 

I gave you a prop. I wouldn't respond to a comment like that without giving you a prop. You obviously know about minority issues, of course you are looking at it from a white person's view, so it's a tad bit more white centered, but so is U.S. culture so I guess I understand that.

Why do other minorites fear blacks. They don't. Why do other minorities hate each other, as you say racism, but it's not. Well they are fighting for position on the racial hierarchy. It's like why do some minorities hate Asians, why were they the main target of the LA Riots? It was Asian businesses after all that were the main target of the LA Riots by other minorities. It wasn't racism, which you'd call it, it's jealousy, after all Asians have been long called the Model Minority. Why do Blacks hate Latinos, there are those that gladly hate on Latinos. Simple, it's the illegal aliens that take their jobs, especially the working class jobs. Why do Latinos hate blacks, well this one does steam from racism so you can call it whatever you want, I'll take racism too. In Latin America, no matter who you are, except in Peru for another reason, you hate Black people. Mexicans, even Dominicans, well not quiet Brazilians, but you get the point. Blacks are the only people that are considered lower than the Native population, so Native hate them because you can. In Peru though, Blacks are higher than Natives because the Natives are still living in the highlands, well Blacks are on TV with money. Latinos from the United States are completely different, as actually most Latinos in the U.S. don't hate Black people, and in fact are friends with Black people, or try to model the Latino movement in the U.S. after Blacks. Though Latinos from the U.S. hate Latinos from Latin America for being so backwards. It takes a generation to get a Latino used to the United States. In many cases, Latinos that are from Latin America, end up with kids that are friends with Black people. People in the Dominican actually hate their Blackness, and try to denie it. They hate the Hatians who live next door, and in Hati they are VERY PROUD of their Blackness, and the Dominicans hate them for it.

There is so much more you have to add, including self hatred of ones own race, and many other identity issues ethnic minoriites feel about themselves to this day. For a white person to catch on, it's extremely hard, but at least you noticed. It's just hard to understand everything unless you live it, and seen Mexicans from Mexico just dissed the shit out of blacks in Spanish, were as Blacks talk about Mexicans from Mexico the same way I've heard many whites talk about Mexicans from Mexico, which is very racist if you will, and I've heard everyone talk shit on Asians, and of course the Universal hatred to white people. I've heard it all since Middle School, I'm 24 now, and no matter where I go, or who I talk to and where they are from, it's the same conversation all the time. There is too much division between the minorities, and that makes it very hard for them to unify and try to gain more power in the United States. It's a long conversation, but it's needed between the minorites.