Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1683 times)

hustla_4eva

Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2005, 06:08:25 AM »
nigga plzzzzzzzzz......now a neo nazi is gona tell me im soundin ironic ? AHAAAA, u kno whts really ironic? yall gettin pounded by the U.S....thts def. it ::)

'EclipZe

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2005, 10:46:34 AM »
i don't see a minority president (Black, Mexican, Hispanic, Asian or whatever) in the future anytime soon the whites won't let it happen.
Or A Woman President, Americans Are Sexist And Racists...thats the way it is

lol they stupid, if you don't love the asian/latin chicks u craaazy  8)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2005, 10:55:52 AM »
racism has been prevalent since people realised there are "different" people out there

im talking back to back to rome... back to africa...not just different colour / region / country but tribe on tribe...

..same colour on colour / brother on brother

it will sadly always exist

its not a colour thing its an education thing and choices made when u are educated as to whether it spreads

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2005, 01:05:23 PM »
u dipshit, hip hop is a culture MADE by black people. it was made so niggaz cud get off from the streets and do somethin else than bein on the streets all the time and doin 187s on fagget asses like u. AG garggle sum cum neeah, kaz if u havent already realized more thn 70 people on this board are white. and more than 80% of the white youth has adopted the hip hop culture.
killa cali,chill off them spicy tacos dogg, too much aint good yahhh knoo......u need to chill amigo.....u 1 of them million softcore dicks who can say alota shit without thinkin wht theyre sayin, and at the end they realize wht an asshole theyre makin ov themselves.

*another 2 bitches get burried in the dog pile*

bitch what the fuck do you know about 187s??? All you know is what you seen on tv and in movies, stop trying to sound all hard in this forum because you ain't proving shit. You must be 1 of them million fake ass net bangers who try to front over the net.  Grow up dogg, quit the immature bullshit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2005, 02:59:07 PM »
I think you're paranoid brah. It ain't like yo unever hear black people bitchin' about Koreans and Arabs owning businesses in their neighborhoods.

It goes both ways.

I was being sarcastic for much of the post.  :'(

It wasn't directed at any particular person.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2005, 11:48:16 PM »
nigga plzzzzzzzzz......now a neo nazi is gona tell me im soundin ironic ? AHAAAA, u kno whts really ironic? yall gettin pounded by the U.S....thts def. it ::)

LMAO.. keep going. Are you an alias? To me there's little to no doubt. If you are an alias, you are most likely white. Then again, what the hell are you doing acting all retarded and giving black people a bad name?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hustla_4eva

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2005, 12:21:15 AM »
u dipshit, hip hop is a culture MADE by black people. it was made so niggaz cud get off from the streets and do somethin else than bein on the streets all the time and doin 187s on fagget asses like u. AG garggle sum cum neeah, kaz if u havent already realized more thn 70 people on this board are white. and more than 80% of the white youth has adopted the hip hop culture.
killa cali,chill off them spicy tacos dogg, too much aint good yahhh knoo......u need to chill amigo.....u 1 of them million softcore dicks who can say alota shit without thinkin wht theyre sayin, and at the end they realize wht an asshole theyre makin ov themselves.

*another 2 bitches get burried in the dog pile*

bitch what the fuck do you know about 187s??? All you know is what you seen on tv and in movies, stop trying to sound all hard in this forum because you ain't proving shit. You must be 1 of them million fake ass net bangers who try to front over the net.  Grow up dogg, quit the immature bullshit.
woof woof ! bark like a bitch !

hustla_4eva

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2005, 12:34:21 AM »

LMAO.. keep going. Are you an alias? To me there's little to no doubt. If you are an alias, you are most likely white. Then again, what the hell are you doing acting all retarded and giving black people a bad name?

oh look its Gonads ! not only hez dumb, but he cant read shit either ! dood, please grow the fuck up, and try somethin new than "ur prolly white", i kno i prolly hurted ur feelings...but a turd needs to get flushed no matta what.....ya heard........and i come from the race tht u dickride all the time.....BLACK

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2005, 06:26:55 AM »

oh look its Gonads ! not only hez dumb, but he cant read shit either ! dood, please grow the fuck up, and try somethin new than "ur prolly white", i kno i prolly hurted ur feelings...but a turd needs to get flushed no matta what.....ya heard........and i come from the race tht u dickride all the time.....BLACK

Sorry, but my feelings can't be hurt be someone who writes like this. It is technically impossible. The word "hurted" doesnt even exist. Omg why am I even posting.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hustla_4eva

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2005, 08:32:04 AM »

Sorry, but my feelings can't be hurt be someone who writes like this. It is technically impossible. The word "hurted" doesnt even exist. Omg why am I even posting.

TECHNICALLY(LOL!) u love gettin schooled, and since ur nazi ass TECHNICALLY loves gettin shcooled so much u jus keep comin back and back like a biaattch....u even got my lovely quote in ur sig. tht implies on u alot.......jus shows how much love u got for me..........keep dreamin tho u zombie hitler.........u aint gettin no dick from me

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2005, 08:44:19 AM »
^ ONETIME!!

Members from IP (range) 203.135.20.135 

IP address Display name

203.135.20.135 Fabulous, Infamous-G, [ J U N I O R ]

upgrades bitch!!!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 08:47:22 AM by Overseer »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2005, 01:22:22 PM »

speaking of growing up, you grow up dogg stop being a lil bitch by using that alias.  oh by the way lmao@you trying to hide you got caught.  you more of a bitch than a bitch, you bitch!
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2005, 04:46:10 PM »
Do you notice that other minorities are quick to look down on black people? It's like they just adopt white people's opinion of us. Also, I feel that other minorities are quicker to "act white" if they are placed in a situation with mostly white peers(school, work, etc). Do they not realize that the whites they are trying to impress look down on them too?

More importantly, they need to recognize that blacks are responsible for putting them in the position they are in today. The Civil Rights Movement? That's us. We had a huge part in changing the social climate in this country. We paved the way for other minorites to fight for their rights.

So, what the fuck is the hate about?

Minorities hate other minorities partly because it is in the interest of the ruling class to have it that way.  If the minorities, realizing that they actually have alot in common, were able to come together and unite, then the ruling class would be forced to address their grievances.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2005, 09:37:13 PM »
i dunno but alot of mexican rappers diss blacks on their songs, why? dunno but id like to know y

DAYUM

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2005, 09:38:55 PM »
i dunno but alot of mexican rappers diss blacks on their songs, why? dunno but id like to know y
ive never heard a mexican rapper diss a black guy