Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1684 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2005, 09:48:13 PM »
i dunno but alot of mexican rappers diss blacks on their songs, why? dunno but id like to know y
ive never heard a mexican rapper diss a black guy
i dunno maybe its just me trippin but i heard sum shyt from spanky loco n foos from low profile. for instance low profile-" I smoke to much indo sound like a negro and spanky loco-"i see u dark ass foos tryin to madd dawg".

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2005, 04:53:15 PM »
FUCC ALL THAT OTHER BULLSHIT,IF A MUTHAFUCCA IS A DOSE'R HE AIN'T SCURDY OF NOTHING OR NOBODY,THAT GOES FOR WHITES BLACCS,LATINS ASIANS ETC,AND FUCC RUNNING THE STREETS, IF THAT GOVERNMENT REALLY WANTED TO CLOSE UP SHOP THEY CAN, we need to connect on some real shit,and stop pumping up ignorant shit in our "hoods", and think about something that can protect our youth from the dumb shit, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2005, 11:32:02 AM »
^i see your mouth flappin but all ihear is a bunch of clicks moans and slurs

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rafsta

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2005, 11:36:47 AM »
Do you notice that other minorities are quick to look down on black people? It's like they just adopt white people's opinion of us. Also, I feel that other minorities are quicker to "act white" if they are placed in a situation with mostly white peers(school, work, etc). Do they not realize that the whites they are trying to impress look down on them too?

More importantly, they need to recognize that blacks are responsible for putting them in the position they are in today. The Civil Rights Movement? That's us. We had a huge part in changing the social climate in this country. We paved the way for other minorites to fight for their rights.

So, what the fuck is the hate about?

there is hate all round, i personally cant imagine that any race is either perfect or fucked, each race has it's great people and it's wankers... i find it annoying black people get away with racism towards white people using rap music, i just ignore the ignorance....