Author Topic: Can someone help a lady out, Please!!!  (Read 80 times)

ambert84

• Lil Geezy
Can someone help a lady out, Please!!!
« on: April 11, 2005, 07:59:48 AM »
I am one of the few females that you will find that battles as well as listen and purchase music from underground artist.  I just recently was doing a text battle and I got a vote from this guy that I listened to.  He had a diss to Mike Jones which I think was better then chamillionaire's peronally.  Anyway I bought his album (which was $16 for me cause I bought seperate mp3's cause I couldn't find whole album for sale) and I soon later seen a lot of people talking about this diss and it is even on p2p servers like kazaa and such, so whoever he is, he should be getting signed soon?  Can any of you guys tell me what you think of him, thanks.  Heres the site.

http://www.soundclick.com/daprophet

I bought his album at a1underground.com which has a lot of other hard to find emcees out there, but I seen on his message board that he has a cdbaby page that is not up so maybe it is up now!

Bomb-A®

Re: Can someone help a lady out, Please!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:18:48 AM »
sure ill give it a listen....welcome to the board :wavey:

edit:
i listened to the first 2 tracks...he's alright not my style....would pay anything close to $16 to buy his music
ps: why do i get the feeling that amber = da prophet

peace
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 09:29:55 AM by Rampuri Wielding Maniac aka Bomb-A »