Author Topic: And joining Rhyno on the unemployment line is...  (Read 378 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
And joining Rhyno on the unemployment line is...
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:42:08 AM »
"Matt Hardy and Rhyno have been released. World Wrestling Entertainment wishes them the best in their future endeavors."

The page is located here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/20050411_rhynohardy.jsp

Kal EL

Re: And joining Rhyno on the unemployment line is...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 10:49:12 AM »
Man, that's FUCKED UP!!!! Edge fucks his lady while he is in rehab, gets backed by management,and then gets released.

Well, he can go and join Jeff in TNA now.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 11:06:36 AM »
^thats what im sayin
i really feel for the guy, these last few weeks for him have been shit

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 01:27:52 PM »
-- There will definitely be some backstage heat on Edge and Lita in some circles within WWE due to the release of Matt Hardy. When it comes down to it, Hardy was simply the guy who WWE could afford to lose to lessen the tension between the trio. WWE is in the process if trying to make Edge their next big star. Management has not always been super high on Hardy's interviews either and felt that oft he two guys, Edge was more marketable. Management is also not high on the internet and the news that revolves around it regarding WWE and it didn't help at all for Matt to make the situation public, or confirm reports that had been posted. Lita and Edge were looked at by management as the two who never took the situation public and kept it very low profile.

-- Rhyno's release isn't going to sit well with some inner circles within WWE either. Rhyno did create a scene in the hotel lobby and gave WWE an excuse to get rid of him. WWE management was never high on his look or in ring style either. He has been going through some tough times the last several months including a separation from his wife. She is planning to move to Germany and will be taking his daughter. This now leaves him jobless during the tough times. Rhyno could wind up with TNA as well, although he would work under a different name.

Kal EL

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 02:00:42 PM »
I had a feeling that Matt was really gonna get screwed on this. I wish him well.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 12:19:59 PM »
joining Rhyno & Matt is Molly Holly

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 12:53:07 PM »
For real man, I feel for dude's situation. The company is pissed the way Hardy handled the situation? They're lucky he did pistol whip that muthafucka Edge. He lost his job and lost his girl.....damn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 03:08:21 PM »
For real man, I feel for dude's situation. The company is pissed the way Hardy handled the situation? They're lucky he did pistol whip that muthafucka Edge. He lost his job and lost his girl.....damn.

Yeah they also think that Edge is better than Matt even though Egde gets abslolutely no reaction when he comes out. Edge is the only guy in the ladder match who didn't deserve to win

madsamoan

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 06:25:39 PM »
They also  released Aaron Aguilera aka Jesus who played Carlito Caribbean Cool's right hand man for a brief time before a shoulder injury sidelined him. Molly Holly was cute, I'm going to miss her.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 04:56:23 AM »
the wwe is stupid for releasin molly she was talented and fit! but then agen she woz skinny and had no talent like the diva search girls....
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kal EL

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 09:41:16 AM »
Molly Holly!!???? Damn man that sux. I had a lot respect for her too. The women in that company have to act and dress like whores or they get dropped. Who says that Vince is only racist????/ ;) ;) ;) ;)

madsamoan

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 02:08:09 PM »
So Far, The WWE released Rhyno, Matt Hardy, Molly Holly, Jesus, and Chilly Willy from OVW. It's the WWE's annual spring house cleaning.There could be more on the way.