Author Topic: Inter vs. Milan - Scandal !!  (Read 464 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Inter vs. Milan - Scandal !!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 11:02:52 AM »
Scandal. But some of your comments are exaggerated.

i'm sorry antonio but i stand by my quote:

a night of shame for Italy

as i posted a few days ago Hearts fans booed and jeered the Pope's minute silence and that to me was a day of shame for Scotland

and i believe the same can be said for last night's game

the Hearts thing made me ashamed to be Scottish and i think part of u is ashamed of being Italian after what happened
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 11:19:02 AM »
Of course. The fact is that since i have nothing to do with that, and since we're not talking about violence but about something close to what happened in the last Roma vs Lazio derby, in Rome, i think we should really say the truth, and we shouldnt generalize. Let's blame Inter fans, fuck them. And let's give props to Milan fans, to Dida, to Milan players and to Milan coach. That's what i'm saying. Of course them Inter fans are a shame for the whole Nation, but Milan fans did nothing wrong, and 99% of the other italians not involved did nothing wrong. That's all. If i blame Italians in general, then Inter fans are "safe" and "protected". No. Fuck that. Fuck Inter fans! They are a shame for all the italian fans like Roma fans (who stopped the last Roman derby and who threw a coin against the referee in CL) are.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 11:46:45 AM »

TURIN, Italy (AP) - Juventus fans wielding baseball bats attacked a Liverpool supporter in a bar on the eve of Wednesday night's Champions League quarterfinal in Turin.

Juve Fans  ;)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 12:46:49 PM »
Im defending this except for the attack on Dida because the fucking referee was a retard

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 12:51:59 PM »

TURIN, Italy (AP) - Juventus fans wielding baseball bats attacked a Liverpool supporter in a bar on the eve of Wednesday night's Champions League quarterfinal in Turin.

Juve Fans  ;)

It's a blessing from God that only that thing happened till now. That Liverpool fan wasnt injuried at all. He didnt even went to the Hospital. Nothing compared to 39 deads.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 02:06:44 PM »
LOL @ you trying to defend your own fans for beating down a random Pool-fan with a bat, after dissing Inter & Rome-fans.  ::)
I'm pretty sure that Pool-fan had nothing to with the Heysel tragedy decades ago..

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2005, 03:21:37 PM »
Scandal. But some of your comments are exaggerated.

i'm sorry antonio but i stand by my quote:

a night of shame for Italy

as i posted a few days ago Hearts fans booed and jeered the Pope's minute silence and that to me was a day of shame for Scotland

and i believe the same can be said for last night's game

the Hearts thing made me ashamed to be Scottish and i think part of u is ashamed of being Italian after what happened

To be fair the minority that booed are the "english wannabe's" who do not think of them selves as Scottish. So to say that is unfair.

wasn't it Lazio fans that stopped a game because a boy was run over before the game. and the head of the unofficial supporters club had a meeting with Nesta and ordered him to tell the ref the game was off?

And the coin throwing incedent happens all the time. In fact it is quite frequent in Scotland. Football violence is a dsigrace here, were people are severly injuired (some deaths) because of bigots who disagree with the colours people wear. Football colours are banned in most schools all because of Rangers and Celtic fans constant Bigotry.

[img]

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2005, 04:21:40 PM »
LOL @ you trying to defend your own fans for beating down a random Pool-fan with a bat, after dissing Inter & Rome-fans.  ::)
I'm pretty sure that Pool-fan had nothing to with the Heysel tragedy decades ago..

So 3 Juventini went in a pub to beat a Pool fan down and the whole Juve supporters are violent? It's just an episode occurred hours before the match in a pub! Plus that Liverpool fan got hitted in the head but he repaired his head with the arms, so he didnt got injured at all. It's nothing to speculate about, and it has nothing to do with the match. When we went to Liverpool some of us got hitted too, but nobody reported it cause it was not a "news". A Liverpool fan beated down in Turin is. Because people were talking about Juve fans taking revenge. You want some fresh news? We didnt. We accepted Liverpool eliminating us and it's all over now. Liverpool fans are safe and on their way to England..

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2005, 04:23:34 PM »
wasn't it Lazio fans that stopped a game because a boy was run over before the game. and the head of the unofficial supporters club had a meeting with Nesta and ordered him to tell the ref the game was off?

It was a Rome vs Lazio derby, and the ultras incriminated were Roma ones. With Totti saying the referee the match was over. Another scandal.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2005, 04:43:59 PM »
and they say hockey fans are horrible...YOU FUTBOL FANS ARE DRUNKIN ANIMALS!
seriously