Author Topic: Daz n Kurupt reunion?  (Read 953 times)

WestCoasta

Daz n Kurupt reunion?
« on: April 11, 2005, 03:08:44 PM »
I am as happy as anyone that DPG is back, but to me it just doesn't make sense. To me it seems like it woulda taken a little longer than a day for him to come back. I love Daz & Kurupt together but Kurupt sure did pull a bitch move on all of 'em. I saw Bad Azz saying in an interview that he would never fuck with the DPG again if they let Kurupt back in the click. Anyway, I think what happened is Kurupt heard Snoop Dogg's interview in February where Snoop said he would fuck with Kurupt if he got his attitude together and his life straight. Hearing that, he probably also realized that Suge Knight was getting the shit sued out of him, having to pay $107 million as I heard to Ricky Harris' wife. Tha Row is going nowhere and how many times has Kurupt's fuckin album been pushed back? >:( He knew he would never get anything done, it would take a fuckin' decade to release 2 albums probably and he decided to jet. Until I keep hearing more updates on this shit, I dont really know what to think of this situation.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 10:29:06 AM by Peter Stiff aka Peter Poon »

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: SOMETHIN' STRANGE ABOUT DAZ & KURUPT REUNION
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 03:23:24 PM »
U make a lot of sense, I mean if someone said that much shit about me then thats it. But this is Hip Hop and I dont think people even believe half the shit they say themselves. Daz has even said that Kurupt used to fuck underage girls back in the day. Its good that they made up and are back together but it just goes to show that u cant take them serious. I cant remember if it were Daz or Nate but one of them said how could Kurupt work with someone that wants to hurt them. To me that's very personal, but oh well this is Hip Hop. Enemies one day, homies the next

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 03:35:11 PM »
u know when the smoke clears and tempers dissipate, people realize they do things in haste...

especially in rap music

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 04:08:56 PM »
actually I dont understand how Kurupt could go back to Daz. I mean Kurupt called him a bitch, coward, blah blah blah. Daz was talkin about how he fucked his sister, said he used to pick up high school girls, said Pac was gone beat his ass, etc. Daz said some pretty unforgivable shiet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 04:21:11 PM »
Yea that's all real, but if you ask me, 90% of the negative shit they say is all for hype, publicity, shock appeal, and promotion. After bein around a few established and somewhat established rappers, it seems to me like most beefs that get publicized and seem to deal with people "hatin" each other may not be half as serious as they sound, and they only say that dumb shit to the media but might not even have true beef. That's why some of them may be in the same place and end up callin a quick truce versus fightin on site. However, with what was goin on between Daz and Kurupt and the rest of em definitely seemed serious as hell, like how Bad Azz got jumped, and just the fact that Kurupt went back to the place that everyone knew had been rapin him and his so-called family. I guess they realized they are best together, and that people know them best when they are together. I just hope Kurupt can spit somethin real and not just a grip of "bitches" for once.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 04:34:10 PM »
^^ REAL TALK

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 08:03:25 PM »
I just want Daz to kick his ass then its all good..... 8)

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 08:05:27 PM »
kurupt should be jumped back in

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 08:12:46 PM »
Yea that's all real, but if you ask me, 90% of the negative shit they say is all for hype, publicity, shock appeal, and promotion. After bein around a few established and somewhat established rappers, it seems to me like most beefs that get publicized and seem to deal with people "hatin" each other may not be half as serious as they sound, and they only say that dumb shit to the media but might not even have true beef. That's why some of them may be in the same place and end up callin a quick truce versus fightin on site. However, with what was goin on between Daz and Kurupt and the rest of em definitely seemed serious as hell, like how Bad Azz got jumped, and just the fact that Kurupt went back to the place that everyone knew had been rapin him and his so-called family. I guess they realized they are best together, and that people know them best when they are together. I just hope Kurupt can spit somethin real and not just a grip of "bitches" for once.

agree.
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2005, 08:20:58 PM »
oh well....we will see

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »
dunno about the others, but at first roscoe seemed like he was trying to be nuetral, not wanting to get into all the dissing. i remmeber he gave daz props for the u know what i'm throwing up album and daz just said "fuck roscoe he wish it was his album." i guess rosce got tired of watchin from the sidelines and decided to fireback

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 12:26:53 AM »
I just want Daz to kick his ass then its all good..... 8)
bad azz should kick his ass too

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2005, 04:59:20 AM »
i ain't gonna lie, i really wanted Kurupt to be the one who brought Tha Row back.  Something just don't sit right with me about this reunion thing though.  Gotti was going a whole 'nutha direction with the Kustapo Gang (lyricist) and to just fall back in line with DPG (a-b-c rhymers) after all that was said smells like bullshit.  Sorry, but Daz's rhymes and production have fallen off since the DR days while Rup is still choppin' nigga's heads off (fuck yall who keep saying he says bitch or muh' fucka too much in his rhymes, that nigga just don't sugar coat his shit)

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2005, 08:40:06 AM »
lmao,...why would you want to see the row make a comeback?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2005, 06:45:48 PM »
 ;D funny responses
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.