Author Topic: MAN FUCK THAT! Game's next single is "Westside Story"?!  (Read 1044 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: MAN FUCK THAT! Game's next single is "Westside Story"?!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2005, 09:33:56 AM »
Man that's come scandlous shit by 50 and Interscope if that's true. Can u guys imagine if they released the right singles for Documentary how much potential it had to blow up even more? I'm actually surprised they didnt release Runnin with Tony Yayo since 50 is trying to blow him up right now...............The only way this could make any kind of sense, is if they do a complete remix to the song. I actually like the one with 50 better, cuz Snoop didnt come off as well on the hook IMO. But yeah, if they do release this as a single they gotta do a remix. The hell is Interscope thinking.............I guess 50 really does run them. Doesnt Dre have any kind of say

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2005, 11:59:19 AM »
Well ok,I jis wanna see the video!

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2005, 12:24:02 PM »
Man that's come scandlous shit by 50 and Interscope if that's true. Can u guys imagine if they released the right singles for Documentary how much potential it had to blow up even more? I'm actually surprised they didnt release Runnin with Tony Yayo since 50 is trying to blow him up right now...............The only way this could make any kind of sense, is if they do a complete remix to the song. I actually like the one with 50 better, cuz Snoop didnt come off as well on the hook IMO. But yeah, if they do release this as a single they gotta do a remix. The hell is Interscope thinking.............I guess 50 really does run them. Doesnt Dre have any kind of say
yep it's kinda weird that 50 has now much power than Dre. Mosr of the medias give more credit to 50 than Dre for Game success.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2005, 01:48:33 PM »
his next single is Dreams they already shot a video for that

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2005, 03:15:01 PM »
shitty deals, i'd much rather see Higher get a video

Caution2006

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2005, 03:23:59 PM »
lol The Game is an idiot, die!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2005, 02:31:16 AM »
his next single is Dreams they already shot a video for that

source?

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2005, 06:41:06 AM »

source?
there ain't no source, this is dude's opinion of what the next single should be.  He has the same thread title at the Black Wall Street site.  I'm about to start one called "Fuck that, the next Game single is Higher or Put You On To Game."  At least my singles of choice would make better sense at the time.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2005, 07:08:27 AM »
first of all this has to be bullshit

if they do make this a single, use the Snoop hook, and have Snoop drop a verse and remove all mentions on 2 quaters and gay unit

then we will have a dope ass single
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2005, 10:50:32 AM »
i doubt it's westside story they played that on the radio for a month straight before the album came out then "how we do before that video came out" the video for hate it or love barely came out and it was played out on the radio before that came out......now they're playing both dreams and higher on the radio....so if hisorty has taught us anything it's that game's next single is between these two songs....i'm shootin for dreams cuz i don't really like higher all that much

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2005, 11:26:22 AM »
can't they shoot the vid with snoop dogg doing the hook ? it sounds better  8)

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2005, 11:40:53 AM »

there ain't no source, this is dude's opinion of what the next single should be.  He has the same thread title at the Black Wall Street site.  I'm about to start one called "Fuck that, the next Game single is Higher or Put You On To Game."  At least my singles of choice would make better sense at the time.

I'm still hoping Higher will be the next single but it seems to be Dreams or Westside Story, but fuck it the most important thing is Game gets more and more recognition

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2005, 01:29:08 PM »
that shit isn't going to happen, westside story was put out a street single..  There's no fuccin way Dre would put out that song w/ video and all of that.  Waste of money right there.  Unless it actually came from Game's mouth, Dre or somebody insdie their camp, that shit isn't true and considered just a rumor.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2005, 01:47:59 PM »
i think they will do dreams because it appeals to west coast fans because game is from compton and it appeals to east coast fans because its produced by kanye west and it will appeal to everyone else because it sounds dope...lol.. i think game shouldve released weeestside story same way 50 did wanksta before the album came out. i think game is important though because that will be the bridge for snoop and dre to reunite which is much bigger than any music video. its the principality of the thang!