Author Topic: Tournarment Final Four: Masta T vs. Bez  (Read 383 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Tournarment Final Four: Masta T vs. Bez
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:52:59 PM »
OK, this is it, the winner goes on to battle for the WCC Cup. You guys know what's up.

rules:
12-16 bars
Due Friday, April 15, 2005 by 11:59pm California time

good luck

bez

Re: Tournarment Final Four: Masta T vs. Bez
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 10:01:38 AM »
I kick-in-the-door wavin ma 44, dudes punches are so wild he be hittin-the-floor,
Straight Flip on this bitch an everythin he sings-about, do em like T.I cos his clips...he never brings-em-out,
YEAAAAAH! Got the glock to buckshot at ya throat to kill-ya-speech, leave ya with a mouth fulla metal like Lil-Jons-teeth,
You queer its quite clear...I see-the-signs, hittin g's-from-behind is the only time ya ride,
I got so much cash I'll leave him hung-off-stacks, struggling for breath like he was the last lung-of-2pacs,
Dont hit me wit you so gangsta...talking bout on what wheels-ya-sit, cos I'll call ya da pissed off plumber...cos nobody feels-ya-shit!,
Against me, you winnin? man who you kiddin, this fool thought G-Units was a kitchen fittin,
You a lost cause like tryin tah attack-da-dead, an Bez dont gotta work at foot locker to toss a cap-at-ya-head,
You couldnt have a nine if you started countin, you beating me is unheard of...like a legless man climbin a mountain,
Active poster? nar but this rhyme will cease-ya, boy must be invisible cos the board never see's-ya,
Even if I was rich I'd still demand you pay-some-respect, or discs will get slipped quicker than Dre-on-decks,
What would U do if I gota shotti-to-be-killin-ya...you and ya mans, dudes a bitch made act like when gotti-and-Dillinger shook hands,
Next time T, think before you drop a tourney request, cos I'm ruthless like Eazy and mo killer than the disease that laid to rest the best!

WHUT!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 08:03:02 AM »
Ill post sth up until tommorrow,cause Im kind of busy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 09:58:22 AM »
I embarked so many situations my surname is instigator,
Now I commenced this tournament,you're just a contestant,Im the initiator
This battle is one sided,a perfect example of what could happen in a fight between "The beauty & the beast",
I intend on leaving you undergorund,& Im not talking bout your state of music but you being deceased
You acquire a wack accent,your problem is "D" for dental,
No one listens to you unless its your instrumentals
You wouldnt be a legend if Diamond D was on your team,
& you wouldnt even sound tight on production from Preme
Im engaged wit my bitch,
Not talking bout a lady but material & objects - guns & clips
In terms of skills,you couldnt catch up if you was quicker than sound,
Your rhymes are too lazy,you got me "Sleepy" like "Brown"
Why leave you "Rite Where U Stand"?
When I can put you in the back of a Sedan

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 10:43:46 PM »
Well this one was kind of easy, but it shouldn't have been. Bez, you came off tight. Masta T, you were so close, and you had me, hit on things I was like, he got it, said some punchlines I liked, BUT, it just didn't seem to come together. I just didn't think it was complete in terms of you having a full out diss on Bez the way he had on you. It was so close, but Bez put is stuff together too well, and even a great rhyme would have trouble winning in this round. Bez, you are in the finals I guess, no other votes.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 06:19:52 AM »
First of all,Id like to say that I dont get all paranoid & all that when I lose,cause I admit,Ive lost a few times but this,this is unbelievable.May I ask you a question???How the hell did he win???I thought battles were about originality & about disses based on facts.I had those.He's from the UK right???Thats why I talked about his accent,thats why I said he wouldnt sound good on production from Preme,thats why I said Im an instigator,I start shit so I started this tournament,thats why Im the intiator (if you know what that means ::) )Bez didnt use either facts & he didnt have any originality in his rhymes..You said I won wit the last dude cause his rhymes were too gangsta,compare Authentic's diss & Bez's together & tell me who's more gangsta.I mean,I could write bullshit raps about guns,pistols & all that.But I dont,cause Im not in that type of enviroment.You gonna tell me that some white dude from the UK is???Also I used better english,I didnt use words like initiator,commenced & all that to lose.Where did Bez's rhymes come together that good???What about punchlines & all that???His shit was straight wiggerish,how can a white dude be allowed to rap like he's a blood or sth & get away wit it???Its obvious that his rhymes are not true.I wanna say Bez usually comes tight,but this right here,this was bullshit.This is fuckin sad,I thought battles were about originality & not being gangsta.How is that creative???
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:21:39 AM by Masta T »

bez

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 08:55:25 AM »
Thats battling for you.  I knew as soon as I read your verse that I had easily won, no offense.  I have dropped verses plenty of times and I have thought "how the fuck havn't I won, my verse was way sicker than his".  Truth is, its a keystyle battle, you gotta embelish a little if not too much.  Truth is my verse wasn't 100% accurate but fuck it, it doesnt have to be.  But it was fulla wordplay, metas, multis and disses towards you.  Just dissing me cos I am from the UK doesnt mean shit.  Your from America right? so that means I should talk about Bush, the white house, etc etc.  NO!

Your verse was good but mine was dope.  Thats the way the cookie crumbles. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 09:02:15 AM »
My profile:
I dont know man,like I said,you usually come tight & all that,but seriously,I felt this sucked.Ive also never made any posts saying I shouldlve won & all that,its just that this time,I strongly felt I had a better verse.Anyways,good luck on the tournament.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 05:32:19 PM »
hey i thought i beat u on our battle, but its to the eye of the beholder. you gotta understand from ur point of view things will be different from a neutral point of view.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 03:09:10 AM »
^true