Author Topic: Tournarment Final Four: Notorious Mack vs. mousehowl  (Read 284 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Tournarment Final Four: Notorious Mack vs. mousehowl
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:53:41 PM »
OK, this is it, the winner goes on to battle for the WCC Cup. You guys know what's up.

rules:
12-16 bars
Due Friday, April 15, 2005 by 11:59pm California time

da_notorious_mack

Re: Tournarment Final Four: Notorious Mack vs. mousehowl
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 04:58:58 AM »
very quickly,...

You took the first shot,time to aim an clap back..
you tryna kill my credibility,is lame an thats that..
wit ya funny logic..dunny you a bummy fuckwit..
now watch "The S.H.O.P counter" like "ya put money on it!"...

you serious?..then im sendin goons to ya house black...
lay some "cheddar down then snap"..ya can call it a "mouse trap!"...
so where you found at?..imma give you some suprise...
an have ya fam in all black like New Zealands rugby side....

an you wanna see my ugly side,im glad to help..
goin against me is stupid..you should slap yaself...
Mouse cant rap...i heard him fake the groove...
but now he "sitting tight" like virgins in waiting rooms...

But Mack aint black,so apparently mouse couldnt get shot...
if ya brought up me biting 2 years ago..it would of been hot...{OLD NEWS BIIIIATCH}

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 04:44:10 PM »
wow cool battle boys..very direct and straight to businesss...imma start with mouse. you kept it short and sweet and personally i think it flowed sick. you had a couple hard punchlines. i think ur last flow was hotter than this one, had some tight lines and some lines that kind of fell back. Lines 4-8 were tight. So was the ending.

mack u were tight. your rap was kind of on and off, i wasnt very impressed with the first four bars and the last two. But the middle where the climax should be is where u did your business. New zealands rugby side was tight line as well as the virgins in waiting rooms. You did ur thing straight up and u have my respect for just coming out here, despite all this compy and pasting drama in the past.

It took me exactly 5 reads through each verse to justify who i thought did better and after the 4th read it seemed kinda clear the way things were being said. Both of you came hard but personally ithink mouse came harder.  So my vote goes to mouse. You pulled through on this one.

VOTE: mousehowl

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:54:22 PM »
I’m Interscope, you’re nothing but a “Game” to me

:o

lay some "cheddar down then snap"..ya can call it a "mouse trap!"...

:o

Oh my, this was close. I hate judging like this, because I don't like to choice a winner. But I know both you know me well, and my judging, so I know both know that what I say I honestly think that, that person won.

So with Mouse, he had a very nice verse. And like Mack said, if this was 2 years ago that would have been hot. It's true, in 2003, that would have been a classic verse. It's 2005, the only thing that's changed is Mack don't bite no more, but in 2005 it's still a nice verse. LOL With Mack, the first 4 lines were, so-so, but past that you were getting good. The one problem is that you slipped through. It was very stop and go in terms of disses flowing in at a good pace. This is the only reason, the only reason that I am going with Mouse. It was so close, and it was close enough that Mouse continuing to put on pressure I think was the edge he needed to beat Mack. Trust me, this was not easy at all. One Hall of Famer, and another who was a few mistakes away from the Hall of Fame, it's not easy.