• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2005, 01:58:44 PM »
^

your an idiot.

Kal EL

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 02:12:35 PM »
why? what has the republican party done for people in urban america over the past 25 years?

AndrE16686

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 06:05:19 AM »
why? what has the republican party done for people in urban america over the past 25 years?

I live in Australia, I couldn't understand why the US overwhelmingly backed Bush. People here did the same thing and the rightwing party made a killing last election. I think its because alot of people really can't be fucked with politics anymore, these political parties are simply beyond the influence and control of the people. They have become an indestructable entity like the corporations. The US has a base here out in the desert, they monitor telecommunications with the help of contracts with US telecom corporations in our country. I wonder that if Americans realize how much of an impact who they elect makes on the world.

Kal EL

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 01:31:32 PM »
I think certain Americans do. But I understand your point, reallly I do. Perhaps its the mark of western society that people want entertainment more than truth.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 01:43:14 PM »
^

your an idiot.

Part of the joys of the evolution of the Train of Thought, from my perspective as perched head eagle, has been to watch the bottom scums move up the food chain and start pickin at their own pieces of meat.

Hence, here we have Rampart callin others idiots. And Englewood going after Ant. I think tomorrow Machiavelli is gonna smash some new dude. And the record keeps spinnin.............
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 01:58:49 PM »
Hence, here we have Rampart callin others idiots. And Englewood going after Ant. I think tomorrow Machiavelli is gonna smash some new dude. And the record keeps spinnin.............
Why are you mentioning me in EVERY post you make?

You gotta wonder why you're so dedicated to posting/thinkin about me if you think so little of me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 12:43:39 PM »
Why are you mentioning me in EVERY post you make?

You gotta wonder why you're so dedicated to posting/thinkin about me if you think so little of me.

Calm down lolita, dont be scurrred. Im just commenting on the TOT world as I see it. Unfortunately u happen to be a part of this world.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll